Time Attack Items NOT Unlocking??

linkdevivo

13 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

Isn't it faster to get lizards? i mean, playing the game 5 more times seems like overkill, doesn't it? Do the lizards and fruits respawn on every playthrough or is there only one set of each if you keep doing new game+?

They respawn each playthrough, but they don't give that much. Even on the PS3 version where you're required to get the fruit and lizards you still need another 3 - 4 playthroughs to max stamina iirc. You could finish the game two times in the time it takes to get all fruit and lizards. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 1

Just now, Gage said:

They respawn each playthrough, but they don't give that much. Even on the PS3 version where you're required to get the fruit and lizards you still need another 3 - 4 playthroughs the max stamina iirc. You could finish the game two times in the time it takes to get all fruit and lizards. 

ok great, thanks man. will do. Powerpyx guide though says to get all the fruit because it's faster, but not to get the lizards so i think i'll do that. I was about to give up on this platinum but just kept pushing through. I can see the end, just have to do time attack normal and speed run (should be a breeze as i have the queen sword)

2 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

Isn't it faster to get lizards? i mean, playing the game 5 more times seems like overkill, doesn't it? Do the lizards and fruits respawn on every playthrough or is there only one set of each if you keep doing new game+?

Lizards are so small increase, they almost not worth it. Get them when you see them , but dont hunt them down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

So after ive beaten normal and done the normal time attacks i start a hard ng+ and load my normal save? doesnt that put the game back to normal if i do that?

Choose the New Game+ option on the main menu, pick your main normal save, then choose hard difficulty. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, klair88 said:

I have the queen sword unlocked but it doesn’t seem to equip when I select it. So I can’t get the trophy for killing a colossi with it. Any ideas?

tryed to click right (:right:) twice? you have both swords equiped (your standard and queens) and you switch between it with right (:right:)

• Like 1

On 2/8/2018 at 1:19 PM, Gage said:

The game shows you that the items show up in the pool though. Every time you beat two it shows you a long ass camera zoom over to the pool with a light showing up. Figured that would be enough to get people to think "hey I should go over there and look". :P

mmm... i was having the same problem and i left the animations to run because i was waiting something from the game. A message, something, after killing every other colossus and i didn't get any animation or light, nothing. I agree with the OP, is not clear.