Your psn goal

42 minutes ago, tezgamer said:

I set myself goals when gaming. Recently these have been 8000 trophies, 500 gold, and to break into the top 10k on the leaderboard. All of which I have managed ,though staying in top 10 is much harder than getting there. My next goal is a long way off but 2000 silver seems do-able.  I find that these goals keep me focused but balancing trophy hunting and fun can be challenging. I think I mostly have the balance right, but sometimes I think too much. So I thought I'd start this thread. The question is......

Do you have a goal what is it and why?

It looks like you have a great balance of long and short games. If you keep that sort of balance going I am sure you will have alot of fun and reach your goals in no time at all. Goodluck 

Edited by CjShai

Don't normally set myself achievement goals but at the moment I've set myself the goal of getting to 30 platinum trophies. I'm currently on 28 so only need 2 more but not sure whether to try & get platinum trophies on games I've already played but need to 100% or try getting 100% of the trophies on games I've got but not played yet

I myself have always set smaller goals for trophy hunting whether it be hitting a certain number of plats or a higher trophy level. My immediate sights are currently set on Level 60 and reaching 350 platinums. Long term goals that I've been working towards for a very long time include hitting a 90% completion rate (88% currently and I started around 70% about a year ago), becoming top 100 in my country (US) and clearing out my PS3 backlog of any game with online/multiplayer. I'm hoping to finally reach all of those goals this year  :D 

• Like 1

For me it's playing the games that I want (multiple games at a time -- currently 5 games) and achieving 100%.

Don't really care about leaderboards and number of trophies but having my list tidy and clean is my ultimate goal.

Edited by Skadoki
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Toogie53 said:

I want to increase the rank on every game in my profile to at least A. So reading those on my profile sounds like a perverted snake. ASSSSASSSSASSASSASSSSASSSS

...I really shouldn't be an adult.

I laughed lauder than I should have ?. Scratch my goal -- time for some ASSASSSSASS action.

I think I'll make it to 40 platinums this year without any insane effort. It should rise my rank by a level or two. I'm also aiming to have half of my games 100% completed. I'm setting the bar a bit low, but I get burned out if I start thinking about having to plat 20 games and end up doing nothing. Realistic goals keep me motivated and surpassing them feels good.