Your psn goal

Finished my main goals years ago. Everything from that point is a bonus.

If I was to have goals though, it would be to up my completion, other than that.. I don't really care that much these days as long as I'm enjoying games instead of rushing like I used to. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skadoki said:

I laughed lauder than I should have ?. Scratch my goal -- time for some ASSASSSSASS action.

Yes! We need more ASSASSSSASS action here.

All joking aside. I think it's a good goal. If I can get an A on the game and I don't think the other trophies are not worth it, I will cross it off my backlog and move on without damage to my ego because I will have achieved more per game than most other gamers do. It takes some of the pressure off of platinuming or getting 100% on everything. I can start games I know I won't platinum or have multiplayer modes I don't enjoy etc. I think it will make me a happier gamer because I won't be wasting tons of time on crappy games, time sink trophies, or things I just don't have the skills for. I'm all for working on raising my skills, if I am enjoying the game. But I don't want to dump all that time into something that I have to force myself to play. 

Edited by Toogie53

Well I think a high completion % is much more impressive than number of trophies earned, so I guess my goal would be to stay above 98%... Currently at 98.26% (Will never be 100% due to server closures)... Would also be cool to get into the top 100 in my country. Currently at 121, but it is a very slow climb when you get that high...

My goals are all based off each other, and I found that the numerous clubs and competitions here help me to achieve these.  I recently hit 9000 trophies, and I'm over 180 Plats.  I hope to hit 10k and 200 plats at about the same time (I already have my 10k trophy picked out, and I've narrowed down my 200th plat to 3 games).  Also, I plat every game I play, and 100% every PSN title I play, no exceptions.  I don't care about DLC, as it's usually overpriced and distracts from the main game.  I have done some DLC, and will usually go for it if I get a 'complete' edition of a game, like GOTY.  Due to this, my completion rate is nearly 95% for over 9k trophies and 200 games played.  A lot of the competitions here help me to eliminate big chunks of backlog at one time, which I'm not usually motivated to do.  Also clubs like the A-Z club keep me looking for titles I might not play naturally.  I play just about anything, and will vary up from sandbox/open world games, to more linear stories to adventure games, to racing games, and the occasional random indie (I'm not much into most of these games, they don't usually appeal to me).  By varying things up, that helps me from getting bored too often, though sometimes a single game can become quite a slog on its own.  I think the most successful way I motivated myself was a simple bet with a friend that I could get at least 1 trophy a day for 50 days (this is a stat tracked on TrueTrophies, so it was easy for us to follow my progress).  This started in January 2014, and it wasn't until late 2016 when I finally missed a day (nearly 1000 straight days).  Knowing that I need to get a trophy everyday kept me active, and if I wasn't into the game, I'd get one trophy and wait til the next day.  Sometimes I'd only play for 10-15 mins.  Other days I'd play for 10-15 hours, lol.  After I lost that streak I missed a lot of days over the next year.  Recently I accidentally started a new streak (I'm nearing 100 days), so I might end up trying to maintain this one.  Other than that I'm at about 5k world rank and 1100 country rank.  Neither stick out to me and don't really motivate me, but if I get under 1k in my country that might change.

• Like 1

My goal is to get 100 platinum trophies by December.These days it's not that hard with all the easy games that are available.It'd be nice to get some rarer platinums along the way too of course  ,but honestly the goal is 100 platinums first ,I'll worry about what people think of my profile after that.

My goal is to reach at least 50 platinums by the end of the year and tbh I can do it quietly since in my backlog I got God of War I-II-III-Ascension, Infamous 1 & 2, Darksiders, Hitman Trilogy and Absolution, Life is Strange, Duke Nukem, Resistance 3, AC Liberation HD and Rogue, and so on...

The main problem is that I don't have so much time to play this days but I'll try anyway :)

Edited by Agent_Renegade22
  • Like 1

To buy and play as many indies on PlayStation as possible, letting developers know that PSN is still a great platform to target their indies for release in the seemingly friendlier worlds of Nintendo Switch, ID@Xbox, and Steam; and that even with PlayStation Plus existing, some people still choose to support indies directly.

Edited by Zondares
  • Like 1

Well I generally have goals for trophy's generally just to make sure I play all of the games I own because I keep buying too many. I had the same problem when I had a PS2/GameCube because I wanted to get everything completed in the game which would take too long. So my goals for here?

- Play 500 of the PS3/PS4 games I own

- 75% Completion 

- Complete 300 games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terra said:

Well I generally have goals for trophy's generally just to make sure I play all of the games I own because I keep buying too many. I had the same problem when I had a PS2/GameCube because I wanted to get everything completed in the game which would take too long. So my goals for here?

- Play 500 of the PS3/PS4 games I own

- 75% Completion 

- Complete 300 games. 

I'm in the same boat, same goal, just play them! >< It's an addiction buying on sale! 

I have a selection I want to platinum. 

Persona5,

FFIX,

Tales of Zestiria,

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization,

Tales of Berseria.

In that order. 

There's bound to be others added, just not going to think about it ><

Oh and Destiny 2, but that's probably not till spring(I refuse to get the prestige trophy through nightfall, it must be raid!) 

Of course scattered within I'll be hopefully playing a lot of others just to play. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

I'm in the same boat, same goal, just play them! >< It's an addiction buying on sale! 

I have a selection I want to platinum. 

Persona5,

FFIX,

Tales of Zestiria,

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization,

Tales of Berseria.

In that order. 

There's bound to be others added, just not going to think about it ><

Oh and Destiny 2, but that's probably not till spring(I refuse to get the prestige trophy through nightfall, it must be raid!) 

Of course scattered within I'll be hopefully playing a lot of others just to play. 

I just bought Tales of Berseria last month..ugh, don't know when I'll get to it! Same with DISSIDA I just got a week ago. I wanted March to be Kingdom Hearts month but maybe I'll squeeze it in there...and I got to stop abusing GameStop's 4 for 10 deals. Got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Star Fox Zero, Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear and Venetica out of the deal. Ugh! Good platinum selection! Persona 5 will eat up most of your time hopefully.