Your psn goal

1 hour ago, Terra said:

I just bought Tales of Berseria last month..ugh, don't know when I'll get to it! Same with DISSIDA I just got a week ago. I wanted March to be Kingdom Hearts month but maybe I'll squeeze it in there...and I got to stop abusing GameStop's 4 for 10 deals. Got Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Star Fox Zero, Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear and Venetica out of the deal. Ugh! Good platinum selection! Persona 5 will eat up most of your time hopefully. 

Yup everything gets pushed back ><

Thankfully I'm on my second playthrough of P5 already and it's going smoothly. Problem: I've become addicted to Monster Hunter ><

It wasn't even on my buy list a month ago. It just happened. Agh

My longterm goals are based on sheer trophy volume/platinum count without much regard to my completion %. If I can load up a PS+ game I'm not super interested in and pop a few easy trophies before abandoning the game then sure, why not? On the other hand, I won't pay for games I have no interest in playing for easy trophies (although that certainly doesn't rule out all "easy" platinums). My conservative goal for 2018 was to earn 20 platinums in the year, although I am already up to 7 in February. So my more challenging short term goal is to get to 50 total platinums which could feasibly be done by the end of 2018.

On 10/02/2018 at 6:54 PM, ApriIis said:

My goal is to get 100 platinum trophies by December.These days it's not that hard with all the easy games that are available.It'd be nice to get some rarer platinums along the way too of course  ,but honestly the goal is 100 platinums first ,I'll worry about what people think of my profile after that.

I hit the 100 platinum mark recently. It feels good but now I have a few more 200 seems.a long way off. I guess that's a long term goal.

As for what people think of your profile that doesn't matter. Its your profile so if you're happy with it it's all good. 

• Like 1

Big goals this year as I only started midway last year on playstation

RIP PC Master race

Goals:

- Get over 100 platinums (started with 51 in 2018 and will hit 78 tonight)

- Get top 250 Netherlands Leaderboard (I started from the bottom and now placing in at rank 875)

Hard goals this year

Get as many big AAA game titles platinum as possible

Games I consider AAA and will go for

* Shadow of the Colossus (will hit platinum tonight)

* God of War

* Assassin's creed Rogue Remastered

* A way out (co-op game will double check how hard it is to platinum skillwise as I'll attempt this with my girlfriend ?)

* Dark Souls Remaster

* Code Vein

* Biomutant

* Kingdom Hearts 3

* Red Dead Redemption 2(will it have multiplayer trophies/paid shit I'll skip it never played the first one either so can't be bothered that much)

* Days Gone

* Spider man

Games I hope for this year and plat:

- The last of us part 2

- Telltale's The Walking dead: The Final Season

- Telltale's The Wolf Among us season 2

PC hype: Metro Exoddus, Far Cry 5, and probably some other first person shooters

TLDR: This is gonna be an expensive fun year ??

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

Mostly my goal is to work through my embarrassingly large collection of games I have but haven’t started yet - last year had a lot of good stuff come out, but seems like there is nothing that looks particularly good announced for this year, so hopefully I can make a sizable dent without adding too much to it.

Just realised I have a new goal. I have over 100 trophies a month for the last 4 months, I wasn't trying for this but now.I want to see how long I can keep it up. This is of course secondary to enjoying gaming which should always be the number one goal.

Edited by tezgamer