Trophy thoughts?

Overall it doesn't "look" like a tough platinum but I could be wrong. The hardest looking ones to me would be the score attack and intermediate combo with five characters. 

Since I'm not that great at fighting games in general this will likely be harder for me than a lot of people but for those who have played, how hard of a platinum is this going to be? 

That depends on your skill level, I mean, doing 5 characters' intermediate combo challenges can't be that tough if you take the time to do them. And the score attack trophy is counted total towards all runs, its practically impossible to get a 1B score at once, unless otherwise by very lucky players, lol. So more than likely you'll mostly get it over 3-4 Score Attack runs if you know what you're doing.

The only thing that take's a while is earning in-game currency and spending it on the customization. Although for easier preference, there's the option to "buy all" in certain parts of Customize mode, though you'll need the required amount of IP to spend it first.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 8:34 AM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Considering I beat the original version of this game, will I have trouble with this one? is there any major differences. 

I've beaten the original version who knows how many times and after going through this one, there isn't much in terms of differences. They did keep the maps and story and everything identical to the original. Only main differences is the music, voice acting, the complete over hall on visuals, and bugs galore. I'm now working on the trophy guide and there are a few things you want to keep in mind for a one play through platinum as a few of those trophies are missable and some are a real grind. 

The monster trophy can be missed, so kill everything everywhere and you should generally be fine. Just make sure to get that Ma Goblin spawn from the Goblin enemy. Make sure to get all three of the rare drop equipment pieces while in the Pure Land cause once you finish that area, it becomes locked out and you can't get those drops any more, which will lock you out from a couple trophies and need another play through. Other than that, just basically a grind fest on other rare drops and the plat is yours. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 5:18 PM, Champ147 said:

I've beaten the original version who knows how many times and after going through this one, there isn't much in terms of differences. They did keep the maps and story and everything identical to the original. Only main differences is the music, voice acting, the complete over hall on visuals, and bugs galore. I'm now working on the trophy guide and there are a few things you want to keep in mind for a one play through platinum as a few of those trophies are missable and some are a real grind. 

The monster trophy can be missed, so kill everything everywhere and you should generally be fine. Just make sure to get that Ma Goblin spawn from the Goblin enemy. Make sure to get all three of the rare drop equipment pieces while in the Pure Land cause once you finish that area, it becomes locked out and you can't get those drops any more, which will lock you out from a couple trophies and need another play through. Other than that, just basically a grind fest on other rare drops and the plat is yours. 

What are you talking about? monsters in Under Night in Birth Exe: Late[st]?

Edited by Blaidd-Cysgodol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I was trying to cheese the spend 200k IP by uploading my save to the cloud, then spending 100k, and then redownload my save from the cloud and spent another 100k but that didn't work. Guess I'll have to grind out to 200k to get that trophy. You still need 160k to get all the icons but would have been nice not to grind out that extra 40k as it gets pretty boring.

• 3 months later...