Dana's Level New Game +

Gummibug

12 minutes ago, Omegabug2003 said:

Hi, 

I have just gained control of Dana (End of Chapter 2) and noticed that her level dropped to 68 - She was on Level 96 at Clear Game (first playthrough) 

Is this normal?  

Yeah, Dana's stats during her segments are different compared to the current time.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you really need to beat the bonus dungeon during the Dana segments for the true ending? On nightmare difficulty those bosses are pretty tough so I’d rather skip them. I’m reading some conflicting statements on the internet.

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Do you really need to beat the bonus dungeon during the Dana segments for the true ending? On nightmare difficulty those bosses are pretty tough so I’d rather skip them. I’m reading some conflicting statements on the internet.

No, you dont need to. I did get the true ending on my nightmare playthrough and i skipped those entirely. The true ending is only tied your friendship level.

• Like 2

Just now, Godwulf_MTL said:

No, you dont need to. I did get the true ending on my nightmare playthrough and i skipped those entirely. The true ending is only tied your friendship level.

Thanks! That’s what I’ve been reading but the trophy guide on this site says you have to complete all of Dana’s sidequests too, so that includes that annoying dungeon. I’ll skip it for now.

• 2 years later...
On 6.7.2019 at 10:17 PM, Godwulf_MTL said:

I had 235 reputation and did not get true ending, so that limit is definitely not true. All I can think of is not progressing past Dana's third boss, since he one shot me with his laser. I'm also missing on entry for Licht for some reason and haven't done all Raids. I'll try beating Dana's boss and get the last memory and maybe finishing the Raids? Thankfully I have some extra saves, but now I have to beat the two final bosses again. Not really tough, but I had hoped to wrap this up by now.

edit: I got it, seems like I was dumb and quit before creating a NG++ save. The trophy unlocked when I returned to title screen. However I did not get the picture of Dana and her friends like on my normal run, instead I got the giant fossil CG.

Edited by mecharobot
resolved