Naughty Bear Severs still up?

Wreddny

Hi! I've just bought this controversial title without any knowledge about it having a multiplayer mode of any kind. Hence my question - are those 2 trophies are still obtainable?
I wanted to create boosting session, but Naughty Bear isn't even an option there.

Normally when I see someone make a thread like this, I think they're asking because they tried the online out and it didn't work. But the game is dead and the last achiever I saw for an online trophy was February 3rd, 2018, so it's not closed yet. You can add 0% to the trophy list for this game and make a gaming session with that and if you can't find anyone, just delete the 0%. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I finished the game up back in 2015 and even back then there were terrible connection issues. Certain people could only connect to certain other people. It took some time to make sure everyone got connected okay and one person was unable to connect to anyone in our group and decided it wasn't worth it. The point being if you have trouble boosting with someone you should try different combinations of hosting to attempt to connect

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/30/2021 at 1:02 AM, x-iGoAT-X said:

Are servers still up? I want to play this game 

All you need to do is check the most recent achievers of the online trophies to know whether the servers are still up or not (this applies to any game for future reference). Simple as that. If they were earned recently, it most likely means the online is still functional for that game. Seeing as the online trophies were last earned less than a week ago, I'd say that the online is still working. 

Edited by z99f
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

The "servers" for this game are still up as of October 28th, 2021, because PS3 online service still works. As Bor0mir120 pointed out, the game is P2P, meaning players' own PS3s act as the game server during a multiplayer match. This is why the game becomes incredibly laggy and framerate drops at times. The good news is, as long as Sony supports PSN for the PS3, these multiplayer trophies will continue to be obtainable.

By far the four most difficult multiplayer trophies require 4 players, all with both DLCs. The Defluffication trophy is the worst and most boring grind: 100 kills in a single match is a lot.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

No, the Story and MP modes are entirely separate from each other.

^Unfortunately. If the main story was co-op, getting the Platinum cup scores would be much easier, as two people could chain kills to keep the combo meter high. Missed opportunity.

• 1 year later...
On 25/04/2023 at 3:51 AM, Sparklebun1996 said:

Still doable in 2023? Thinking about doing about as my N game for the alphabet challenge.

The servers are still up, and there's a boosting session this weekend which is good timing as I'm starting the game up very soon! 

• 1 month later...

Servers still available but the game freezes up to 5 times an hour or bears get stuck in walls or items so you cant finish challanges  allot of the time just because the game isn’t working properly There is just to many issues to write them all down here i recommend not Starting it game is 40 hours but with all issues restarting over and over for no good reason its more then 100 hours