WrednyPL

Naughty Bear Severs still up?

8 posts in this topic

Hi! I've just bought this controversial title without any knowledge about it having a multiplayer mode of any kind. Hence my question - are those 2 trophies are still obtainable?
I wanted to create boosting session, but Naughty Bear isn't even an option there.

you need to put the game in your list before u can select it for boosting sessions

Normally when I see someone make a thread like this, I think they're asking because they tried the online out and it didn't work. But the game is dead and the last achiever I saw for an online trophy was February 3rd, 2018, so it's not closed yet. You can add 0% to the trophy list for this game and make a gaming session with that and if you can't find anyone, just delete the 0%. 

The two trophies have been popped in 2018 on several occasions so it seems like it.

Yeah I am sure they are up. If a lobby is even am option then they are. I'd like to get these 2 trophies, I didn't mind the game so much. Add me and we can do it if anyone needs it. It just takes 1 other person. 

I finished the game up back in 2015 and even back then there were terrible connection issues. Certain people could only connect to certain other people. It took some time to make sure everyone got connected okay and one person was unable to connect to anyone in our group and decided it wasn't worth it. The point being if you have trouble boosting with someone you should try different combinations of hosting to attempt to connect