I have 100% completion but no platinum wtf?

URB4NPR34D4T0R

Hi there so today I got my road rage trophies and was at 97% this morning just playing got my last 2 and is now 100% but the weirdest thing is the plat didn't pop for me. Now I know full well this game is a glitch fest as I had to play twice to get the Obsessive compulsive trophy but to have all the trophies and no plat all I can say is wtf lol 

This game is aptly named rage haha 

• Like 1

I've heard this happen before if you have played the game on two different consoles and didn't sync the trophies properly at some point. If you have used two consoles, try syncing the list one more time on both consoles. Then start up the game again, hopefully it will pop.

I had this happen to me, too, one time (I can't remember what). What I did was basically break the save-file rules here (sort of), to get the plat to pop. Specifically,

1. I have 2 ps3s, and I had not synched the 2nd one in a while, so I 
  2. took a save file from one ps3 to the other, and then
  3. booted up the game on the 2nd ps3. This caused all of the trophies to pop there, with new timestamps. The plat also popped on the 2nd PS3.
  4. I think synched up my 2nd ps3 to the PSN. This re-wrote all of the old time stamps with the earned times, but also got the plat.

Unfortunately, I can't say if this will work with your game, as I've never played it, and I don't know if you can use save files to pop trophies.

• Like 2

Just now, Van-Helsings said:

you shouldve deleted the trophy list if the platinum didnt pop with the last trophy...your timestamp will look suspicious

It won't be THAT suspicious. I mean, if every trophy in the game popped as normal, but the plat didn't pop, only the plat will look strange, and I think that could be argued pretty safely in the dispute threads.

9 minutes ago, Van-Helsings said:

you shouldve deleted the trophy list if the platinum didnt pop with the last trophy...your timestamp will look suspicious

Is that really the first thing comes to your mind? LOL

For the OP: Delete the game data and try to download the game patches all over again. Boot up the game afterwards. Let's see if that will work for you.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus

I had the same problem with one of my games. What I remember doing (many years ago since that) is to re-synchronize trophies with the "Online Mode" option enabled, which you can select by pressing triangle in Trophy Collection> Switch Modes. Keep the option enabled and return to the game.

In my case, I remember that I had to play a bit in the normal way until the trophy was unlocked. I hope I have been helpful. Good luck. 

1 minute ago, JorgeSleep said:

I had the same problem with one of my games. What I remember doing (many years ago since that) is to re-synchronize trophies with the "Online Mode" option enabled, which you can select by pressing triangle in Trophy Collection> Switch Modes. Keep the option enabled and return to the game.

In my case, I remember that I had to play a bit in the normal way until the trophy was unlocked. I hope I have been helpful. Good luck. 

Yeah, this was similar to my experience with LittleBigPlanet 3 played on 2 PS3s. I had to re-synch my trophies AGAIN after starting the game by checking my profile (this might do the same thing as "online mode"), and then is seemed to work. As long as you have all the trophies locally on one PS3 and start the game, the plat SHOULD pop, unless something is truly glitched.

Boot up the game on a console you have synced your trophies on, and the plat should pop. This happened because you had earned some trophies on one PS3, synced, earned some more trophies on another PS3 without having synced first. When you synced both, you had all the trophies, but at no time the game could see you have 100%, and it's the game that triggers the platinum to pop, and it does so if all your main game trophies are unlocked.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1