Gold edition

M3M0-L30N_2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so i have finished the story on trader and i still dont see the DLC, am i  missing something ?

ok so i double checked my PSN store and it would seem i have both the standard edition and the gold edition, lol i deleted the standard and i am now installing the gold, but even though it was the gold edition i chose to download, it dosent state its the gold edition while its on my XMB in the downloading screen, i guess il find out soon

Edited by Perfect_Sinn
update

well it turns out that even though it says gold edition before installing it once installed there is still no DLC i do have access to DLC from the game with a link to the store but its not saying free, i have to purchase it at $5 each = $15, il buy it but be warned that it dose not have the DLC this is the digital copy that came free on PS+

• Like 2

18 hours ago, M3M0-L30N_2 said:

Thank you very much for the info @Perfect_Sinn is a shame it doesn't include the DLCs. But at least you get the base game for free lol. 

your welcome mate, i have been playing it now for almost 2 weeks and still loveing the game lol, the only DLC i have run so far is harbour master and the trophies are pretty straight forward and easy  :)

54 minutes ago, inflict54 said:

Thats very strange, cause i just checked out store and i have 'purchased' all items for Port Royale 3 search, and in base game, all 3 dlc are shown as separately purchased. And i'm sure i haven't bought anything besides ps+ free game.

27 minutes ago, GENOX07 said:

This is really weird, I thought a Gold Edition of any game MUST have all the dlcs on it...

yeah i know, i thought the same thing to, i ran both copies that i have the gold and non gold and no DLC on either, im guessing this is only on the digi version and not the disc, the gold on disc surely has DLC, but my copies are both digi and i ran them both 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't have the DLC as purchased or on my download list.  This stuff is peculiar.

I own the standard game and the gold edition, yet the DLC is not purchased.  I'll have to confirm if my physical copy of the gold edition includes the DLC or not.

Edited by BlackJudas

• 6 months later...
On 2018/3/27 at 7:52 PM, Perfect_Sinn said:

yeah i know, i thought the same thing to, i ran both copies that i have the gold and non gold and no DLC on either, im guessing this is only on the digi version and not the disc, the gold on disc surely has DLC, but my copies are both digi and i ran them both 

Same here. Did you ever have it fixed?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...