Bounce High challenge help...

Extratenzy

i'm stuck at the Bounce High challenge in Day 4 to gold... i've hardly to get Bronze. i think it was my luck or something...

anyways. is there a thing to do to let my pet jump higher? it's been getting annoying af....

it would be really nice and appreciated if somebody sends a video doing it. please... 

On 2018-02-09 at 2:00 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

i'm stuck at the Bounce High challenge in Day 4 to gold... i've hardly to get Bronze. i think it was my luck or something...

anyways. is there a thing to do to let my pet jump higher? it's been getting annoying af....

it would be really nice and appreciated if somebody sends a video doing it. please... 

Sorry, I forgot to respond to your message....busy weekend.

I don't remember this one being overly difficult. I think the key is to try to keep your pet in the middle of the bounce pad. If you are landing towards the edges, you won't get the maximum amount of spring.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TVippy said:

Is the game frustrating due to EYE being shit at recognizing things?

not really no. 

its painful because it requires alot of physical movement and energy and precision because some of the challenges just suck to gold.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

8 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

not really no. 

its painful because it requires alot of physical movement and energy and precision because some of the challenges just suck to gold.

That sounds "fantastic". Yeah, no, thanks, EyePet. :)

• Like 1