Hard Time Attack - Full Commentary Speed Slaying Video Guide

Gyrathus

Hello Friends!

Here are the majority of Hard Mode Time Attack Guides for your trophy needs. Rest will be added very very soon. I hope this helps you and you fellow trophy hunters as well. I enjoyed doing this and will keep making more guides if this helps you out smile.gif If you have any constructive criticism on future videos please let me know, always looking to improve =D

#1 - Valus Hard Time Attack Speed Slain - 2:11

#2 - Quadratus Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 3:02

#3 - Gaius Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 4:26

#4 - Phaedra Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 5:16

#5 - Avion Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 2:36

#6 - Barba Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 4:13

#7 - Hydrus Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 6:26

#8 - Kurumori Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 4:05

#9 - Basaran Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 3:28

#10 - Dirge Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 2:36

#11 - Celosia Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 1:10

#12 - Pelagia Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 6:28

#13 - Phalanx Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 3:06

#14 - Cenobia Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 6:03

#15 - Argus Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain - 5:12

#16 - Malus Hard Time Attack - Speed Slain 7:48

This list will be getting update throughout the weekend as the guides are completed - Stay Tuned!

Edited by Rengarious
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So I was wondering. If you are having trouble with hard time attack.. Wouldn't an option be to get all 79 coins?

You do get a pretty nice sword I'm just wondering if it would help in killing the colossi faster.

As far as I know, your special items do not carry over into time attack mode. You're left with the basics, just your sword, arrows and minimal health and stamina.

2 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

As far as I know, your special items do not carry over into time attack mode. You're left with the basics, just your sword, arrows and minimal health and stamina.

Ahhh ok, I'm not that far into the game yet was just wondering it. Makes it a lot harder lol. 

- February 11th 2018 UPDATE 11:07 AM EST-

Added the following

#7 Hydrus

#8 Kurumori

#10 Dirge

#11 Celosia

#12 Pelagia

#13 Phalanx

Basaran, Argus, Malus and Cenobia will be uploaded later today as well!

CerealEnthusiant

No, you need both Normal and Hard for the trophy because you have to do it all in One Set meaning in 1 save file and get all the items.

Edited by Rengarious

4 hours ago, Rengarious said:

No, you need both Normal and Hard for the trophy because you have to do it all in One Set meaning in 1 save file and get all the items.

The description of the trophy is misleading then.

"Obtain All Time Attack Items Together as One Set"

There is no time attack item for finishing all the colossus in normal TA (but there's one for Hard, the queen sword). So if I've done all the hard TA, and then start doing the normal TA, I'm gonna get all the items without defeating all of them (in normal). So I should get the trophy (otherwise the description should have been "defeat all colossus in normal and hard TA" or something like that).

EDIT: My bad, it says you need to defeat 16 colossus in normal, not the 16th one. So yeah you need to do all of them, my bad for misreading.

Edited by CerealEnthusiast

5 hours ago, dargon_lover said:

These videos were really helpful, more so than Pyx's. Besides that, you have a nice voice and cool demeanor which honestly makes a huge difference with video guides haha.

Thank you so much brother! More guides will be coming for other stuff as well. If you really enjoyed the content and the guides please support us by subbing to our YouTube channel and following us on Social Media as well and our website www.gaminginstincts.com. 

Quick question - What games in the future would you like us to cover for guides/tips and tricks?

Edited by Rengarious