Monsters Inc Revealed in New Trailer (Potential Spoilers)

DrakeHellsing

I wasn't expecting to see a spoiler about 

Spoiler

Marluxia and Vanitas being back in the new Organization XIII, though Vanitas was to be expected

@DrakeHellsing Might want to add a spoiler warning in the title.

Not a fan of Toy Story and Monster Inc, but at least there's no Marvel or Star Wars to ruin the game (yet?).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

A theme song trailer was also released. The theme is called "Don't Think Twice" by Utada.

Side note - riku is looking hella fine haha. Much better then the first screenshot we got when he was in yen sids tower

Edited by Kyl542
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I wasn't expecting to see a spoiler about 

Reveal hidden contents

Marluxia and Vanitas being back in the new Organization XIII, though Vanitas was to be expected

@DrakeHellsing Might want to add a spoiler warning in the title.

Not a fan of Toy Story and Monster Inc, but at least there's no Marvel or Star Wars to ruin the game (yet?).

Marvel is in the game, there's a Big Hero 6 world.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Both trailers were absolutely stunning! I've been a fan all my life, I cannot wait until E3! Once we get that golden release date I'm pre-ordering instantly delay or not. I'm beyond curious as to what Riku is meaning by "the other me". The visuals are incredible! Square-Enix have done us justice. So much content squeezed into these two trailers, it's so hard to comprehend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenScythe said:

I'm still wondering who is Riku referring to as "other me". Replica? Terra?

I hope the replica isn't back, never liked that "plot twist".

2 hours ago, mecharobot said:

I think that when FF was dropped from the franchise some 12 years ago is a sign that Disney makes the calls for what's in and what's not.

Can't disagree with that. KH needs more FF characters and a FF world.

• Like 2

I don't watch the trailers because I want everything to be a surprise when i play the game, I wish I could say I cannot wait for the game to come out but I have been waiting since it was announce in 2014 lol.

4 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Looks so pretty waiting for them to announce that collectors edition! 

I will pay the money for that I hope it has a steel book case, a sound track, art work a figurine I am getting happy just thinking about it lol

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Cut_throat_balla said:

I don't watch the trailers because I want everything to be a surprise when i play the game, I wish I could say I cannot wait for the game to come out but I have been waiting since it was announce in 2014 lol.

I know what you mean, I've been waiting since... hell, 2006 (when I first beat KH2). xD 

• Like 1

The design of Monster Inc versions of our heroes is really great. The visuals of this game look amazing. But i'm finding it really hard to get excited about a game that was announced around 4 years ago now. 4 Years ago I was hyped to hell, now i'm just admiring it from afar and remaining cautiously optimistic.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

I am sorry I know this should be about Monster Inc... but... MARLUXIA!!!

and also... 4 allies at the same time??? o.O hopefully the AI this time is waaaaay better.

I am a bit worried though... too much is happening at the screen... and watching it somehow makes me dizzy... hopefully I don't feel that way when playing it.