One of the worst games I've played.

Funny that you said a lot and didnt include the fact that there are players who help Jason

Edit : not even close to worst , some people make this game bad. and those who never played and give an opinion make even worst lol

Edited by Ms Rose Makoto
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ms Rose Makoto said:

Funny that you said a lot and didnt include the fact that there are players who help Jason

Edit : not even close to worst , some people make this game bad. and those who never played and give an opinion make even worst lol

Yes that shit too! 

The list is endless really lols. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

Yes that shit too! 

The list is endless really lols. 

I still play this game, you can call me crazy but i like the game!
Devs changed a lot of bad things like glitches on the roof, teamkilling and other things. now the game is better because theres less pocket knifes and sprays. jason needs to be OP while counselors need to be smart and play it safe.
But i feel your pain, when i played destiny i thought the same thing lol

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

Hum... good to know... specialy with glitched trophies... I wonder how some ppl got the plat.. 1f914.png is it possible to grind the glitched trophy in a private match?

There's no glitched trophies ATM. If you and other person has patience to play 1000 matches yes lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ms Rose Makoto said:

There's no glitched trophies ATM. If you and other person has patience to play 1000 matches yes lol

I read the first post again and i misread it lol ? Mikei said the game was glitched i understood trophy glitched, my eyes must be tired :facepalm:
You need to like a lot a multiplayer game to play all that :giggle: Good luck for those trying it! ?

15 minutes ago, BG_painter said:

I read the first post again and i misread it lol 1f605.png Mikei said the game was glitched i understood trophy glitched, my eyes must be tired :facepalm:
You need to like a lot a multiplayer game to play all that :giggle: Good luck for those trying it! 1f44d.png

I still need to play as jason 1000 times for the plat! its over 9000 !!!!
i think they could add stats for time playing as jason and counselour, this way its too hard. on public theres a 15% chance to play as jason

Edited by Ms Rose Makoto
  • Like 1

It's just awful. Just played an online game, had 2 boat repairs done, about one minute left, match ends. The host has left the game..... Seriously FUCK THIS SHIT GAME! 

All the updates in the last few weeks and no host migration! Friday the 13th dev logic. And we need a skip option for that opening scene, we don't need to see the same guy get killed 2000 times. 

I'm thinking of forming a small army of Jason's to visit the devs with trolleys full of boat propellers to throw at them 2000 times. 

• Like 2

I bought this game on release and enjoyed it thoroughly. It was so much different when it first came out. The game used to be region locked between Europe and North America. You used to be able to team kill in public games. I definitely think it's a lot harder for people to get into the game now since the latest update where they stacked the odds in Jason's favour and there's a lot less people playing now then there were when it first came out. The only trophy I have left in the game is to play as Jason 1,000 times. I haven't had to boost any of the trophies.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

It's just awful. Just played an online game, had 2 boat repairs done, about one minute left, match ends. The host has left the game..... Seriously FUCK THIS SHIT GAME! 

All the updates in the last few weeks and no host migration! Friday the 13th dev logic. And we need a skip option for that opening scene, we don't need to see the same guy get killed 2000 times. 

I'm thinking of forming a small army of Jason's to visit the devs with trolleys full of boat propellers to throw at them 2000 times. 

On the other day one person (just before jason kill the last guy) he left by purpose LOL my reaction was : "man if was me i could break my tv " :D
People knows how to make someone mad (not me of course) 940 games played on friday i cant be mad forever xD

Edited by Ms Rose Makoto
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I bought this game on release and enjoyed it thoroughly. It was so much different when it first came out. The game used to be region locked between Europe and North America. You used to be able to team kill in public games. I definitely think it's a lot harder for people to get into the game now since the latest update where they stacked the odds in Jason's favour and there's a lot less people playing now then there were when it first came out. The only trophy I have left in the game is to play as Jason 1,000 times. I haven't had to boost any of the trophies.

There are still tonnes that play online but most of them are 7-12 years old lol. 

Its really not worth even going in an online game anymore. 

Why oh why did I not get dead by daylight instead.... 

27 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

There are still tonnes that play online but most of them are 7-12 years old lol. 

Its really not worth even going in an online game anymore. 

Why oh why did I not get dead by daylight instead.... 

Lol this game is by far better then dead by daylight. And I bought this game on release when it really had issues and absolutely had a blast with it putting in over 300+ hours so either you are just terrible at this game or something. If you are having issues with a host disconnecting then join a community for the game and play through that there is usually hundreds of games to choose from. This game is far from perfect but people like you that blast a game because you either aren't good or had something not go your way are ridiculous. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

And gangsters, playing rap music on background lol
Seriously this game should be called friday the 13th : rage quit edition because theres so many people who cannot accept a death specially at the beginning of the game! Sometimes i feel like im asking people, "Look, can i grab and kill you? I'm in the mood you know please" lol
But my favorite rage quitters are those people who trashtalking over the mic, in the beginning they talk too much till catch someone better and smarter :D

I spent years playing COD multiplayer i never thought i could catch a game with so many rage quitters! they left the game because they suck period :)
sometimes i made mistakes but i wont leave the game (whats the point? i can go back as tommy and save other people or troll jason over n over again) theres many things to do

Edited by Ms Rose Makoto
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ms Rose Makoto said:

I still need to play as jason 1000 times for the plat! its over 9000 !!!!
i think they could add stats for time playing as jason and counselour, this way its too hard. on public theres a 15% chance to play as jason

More power to you! I hope u get it! ?

1 hour ago, Ms Rose Makoto said:

And gangsters, playing rap music on background lol
Seriously this game should be called friday the 13th : rage quit edition because theres so many people who cannot accept a death specially at the beginning of the game! Sometimes i feel like im asking people, "Look, can i grab and kill you? I'm in the mood you know please" lol
But my favorite rage quitters are those people who trashtalking over the mic, in the beginning they talk too much till catch someone better and smarter :D

I spent years playing COD multiplayer i never thought i could catch a game with so many rage quitters! they left the game because they suck period :)
sometimes i made mistakes but i wont leave the game (whats the point? i can go back as tommy and save other people or troll jason over n over again) theres many things to do

I would have a serious issue with this ? good music is soooooo related to personnal taste :giggle:

6 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Lol this game is by far better then dead by daylight. And I bought this game on release when it really had issues and absolutely had a blast with it putting in over 300+ hours so either you are just terrible at this game or something. If you are having issues with a host disconnecting then join a community for the game and play through that there is usually hundreds of games to choose from. This game is far from perfect but people like you that blast a game because you either aren't good or had something not go your way are ridiculous. 

I'm not terrible at the game at all, it is the shit game that is terrible. 

Each to the their own I suppose but I have no idea why anyone would want to spend any more time on this mind numbing crap. 

I really don't care about this game to warrant joining a community lols. As I said it's nod just a matter of grinding out single matches with friends to be done with this shitfest. 

And I'm good with being ridiculous ;)

The game is a load of WANK. 

Even though I personally love this game, I can't defend the devs. Every time they "fix" something, another 5 things go wrong. I do find that Jason is finally balanced though, it was a joke before this last patch. If dedicated servers dont come soon though there will be no one left playing this game

• Like 1