One of the worst games I've played.

On 11.2.2018 at 3:16 PM, BroadStBully2 said:

I do find that Jason is finally balanced though, it was a joke before this last patch.

Really? In what way? I've not experienced much unbalance - but then again, I'm pretty decent as both Jason and as a counselor.

Personally, I love this game and it's been a while since I encountered any major glitches that would ruin a match for me. There are a few minor issues every now and then, but nothing that detracts from the fun - and I enjoy the constant update of new Jasons, kills, maps and so forth.

But yeah, they need dedicated servers (and probably a less toxic playerbase). Just had a match, in which I was Jason, were the host sent me a message and threatened me with exiting the game if I killed him. Naturally, I just flat out murdered him - for him to exit the match immediately. It's annoying for sure.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 2:16 PM, BroadStBully2 said:

Even though I personally love this game, I can't defend the devs. Every time they "fix" something, another 5 things go wrong. I do find that Jason is finally balanced though, it was a joke before this last patch. If dedicated servers dont come soon though there will be no one left playing this game

True! my biggest issue was grabbing a counselor and i couldnt do anything after, jason stood with his hand raised up lol

31 minutes ago, Zarmatura93 said:

But yeah, they need dedicated servers (and probably a less toxic playerbase). Just had a match, in which I was Jason, were the host sent me a message and threatened me with exiting the game if I killed him. Naturally, I just flat out murdered him - for him to exit the match immediately. It's annoying for sure.

Toxic? dont say that, this community are sooo cute ?
I love those people who trying to play mind games with someone who is jason, like "im the host, if you kill me i quit"
Me: "yeah quit i will kill you anyway, GIT GUD :)

• Like 2

On 18/02/2018 at 7:33 AM, Zarmatura93 said:

Really? In what way? I've not experienced much unbalance - but then again, I'm pretty decent as both Jason and as a counselor.

Personally, I love this game and it's been a while since I encountered any major glitches that would ruin a match for me. There are a few minor issues every now and then, but nothing that detracts from the fun - and I enjoy the constant update of new Jasons, kills, maps and so forth.

When they nerfed Jasons grab range & increased pocket knives and all that. I cant even count how many matches I saw people bullying Jason & chasing him around the map. There were times that happened to me too and everyone I grabbed had 2 or 3 knives. Now theres only a few knives & the grab range feels good. I still see people chasing Jason occasionally though lol.

The amount of hosts that quit is ridiculous. I dont have much time to play anymore, so being in a match for 10-15 minutes just to have the host leave is very annoying. 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2018 at 7:36 PM, BroadStBully2 said:

When they nerfed Jasons grab range & increased pocket knives and all that. I cant even count how many matches I saw people bullying Jason & chasing him around the map. There were times that happened to me too and everyone I grabbed had 2 or 3 knives. Now theres only a few knives & the grab range feels good. I still see people chasing Jason occasionally though lol.

The amount of hosts that quit is ridiculous. I dont have much time to play anymore, so being in a match for 10-15 minutes just to have the host leave is very annoying. 

I almost forgot those people who stay sleeping in the lobby instead of starting the game LOL it's so ridiculous.. Imagine this past an hour of gameplay ...
I perfectly remember the previous patch, it was a pocket knifes festival (and still is but less)
And this shitty community
was complaining about Jason blocking flares, P.K. and traps! Devs always listen noobs no matter what game it is..
That was the most stupid change they did on the game, after they nerfed the P.K. jason is back to the "hood" and many times i see people rage quitting, and i know why :D

Theres many ways to counter P.K. slash those tryhards and see what happens :P
And use the rule number 1 : ALWAYS be the host . its you that control the game not the others :)

Edited by Ms Rose Makoto
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If im Jason I just leave the host to last so the changes are slimmer them leaving. Tougher if the host is playing the same counselor as someone else thats when I have to take the risk. Also what I notice the higher the level the host is normally their the ones that don't leave. 

On 11/02/2018 at 2:12 AM, Chromesix said:

And gangsters, playing rap music on background lol

But my favorite rage quitters are those people who trashtalking over the mic, in the beginning they talk too much till catch someone better and smarter :D

I swear those gangsters have taken over I hear them every match now ? plus like others have said mostly kids which im confused about most of them probably never seen a friday the 13th film ?.

Also with those loud mouths if they leave or you kill them nearly all of them have messager as blocked lmao so many times I tried to send a message and all of them have turned it off

• Like 1

trust me I felt the same way before I got the platinum for this game. After I got it, I just played online for fun and the game felt a lot better. Plus it's really fun to kill your friends and teabag jason. lol that's just my personal experience. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2018 at 7:46 AM, gamerrob25 said:

I swear those gangsters have taken over I hear them every match now 1f626.png plus like others have said mostly kids which im confused about most of them probably never seen a friday the 13th film 1f602.png.

Also with those loud mouths if they leave or you kill them nearly all of them have messager as blocked lmao so many times I tried to send a message and all of them have turned it off

The first time i saw a friday the 13th movie was in 1992 when my dad had dvds on the shelf and i out of curiosity went to see and fell in love! I still remember it was the movie part 3 (later i saw the others) and i always loved this franchise as well as halloween and nightmare on elm street. but i believe in your words.. many players never saw a single movie :P 
i always mute people ," less talking more action" :)

• 4 weeks later...

I know this game is buggy af, but I can't help but love it. I play it with two friends I know from school and its a good laugh.

The community are awful and there are so many children telling me they've "done my mom" in ludicrous accents, I just go in a Playstation party chat with my friends to stop this!

I need to kill jason as Tommy Jarvis, the rest I have left are all things that will come naturally as I play more.

• Like 1

To be fair I'm having a real laugh on it now discovering all the many more glitches that it has to offer. I'm basically just grinding out Jason matches with a friend. Only 300 to go.... 

The many funny glitches are the games one saving grace! I still can't believe that the devs have not addressed the shit tonne of issues in this shit broken game. Its still not even worth playing onlone unless you get to be the host which is very rare. Even then when you get the match start screen that can fuck up and just say waiting on players forever even though it was a full 8 player lobby. I'll be so happy once I can delete this load of shit. 

6 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

To be fair I'm having a real laugh on it now discovering all the many more glitches that it has to offer. I'm basically just grinding out Jason matches with a friend. Only 300 to go.... 

The many funny glitches are the games one saving grace! I still can't believe that the devs have not addressed the shit tonne of issues in this shit broken game. Its still not even worth playing onlone unless you get to be the host which is very rare. Even then when you get the match start screen that can fuck up and just say waiting on players forever even though it was a full 8 player lobby. I'll be so happy once I can delete this load of shit. 

that feeling that you can't go back even if you hate a game, the completion man!!! :D
I think this will always be a problem of the game itself ... the players when they are in lobby have the urge to stay asleep instead of starting the game..

• Like 1

The grind is a bit much, and trust the people who have mentioned on launch this game was in bad shape. However it has become so much better. I have loved it since day one when the only real way to get a match was to play private. Now I am a bit biased as Friday the 13th, is my favorite Horror series. Still can get on it a year later and have fun playing with some friends. Playing as chad or tiffany for a bit of an extra challenge. Or just trying to kill jason and nothing else. Messing with Jason is always fun. 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

I have to say we've discovered some amazing glitches grinding out private matches. 

Just as Jason grabs you if you start dancing you will continue to dance as he's lifting you up and it is fuckin Halarrrrrrrious! You have to time it just right though, it is amazing haha. 

I need to try this, sounds funny, thanks

• Like 1