Easy A++ Trophy

Shoutout to @sepheroithisgod for this amazing and legit method!!!! IT WORKS!!!!

I only ran into randoms 2 out of the 20+ matches I played, granted sometimes the game will get stuck, disconnect from the server, or take an awful long time to the point you may have to restart but it still worlds better than doing it with randoms. At times it will load up with bots in 30 seconds or less!!!

Already have FF1 and FF2 character trophies done!!! =) 

Be cautious and quick though, because it took me and my little brother a couple of extra matches due to time running out. Why you ask? Compared to past Dissidia games, some of the Marksman class characters attacks are slow as shit and have crappy tracking and/or attack radius.*

Also I used WI-Fi because a wired connection got me stuck/paired up with randoms a lot even at the lowest MTU settings. So it's preferred that you do this with Wi-Fi for better chances at being paired up with bots almost every time and it's not recommended to do this with a partner or a team because they tend to disconnect from you almost all the time. Case in point, my little brother and I tried to pair up on a party countless times but to no avail.

*NOTE: Getting an A++ from a tied game DOES NOT COUNT!!!

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 2

This works, but ai can fk you up hard.your ai teammates can steal the last points you need for A++

It still 100% beter then teammates that can cost you a win.

Just now, n100kater said:

This works, but ai can fk you up hard.your ai teammates can steal the last points you need for A++

It still 100% beter then teammates that can cost you a win.

So far i got terra. Trying Ace now

33 minutes ago, dpazmino said:

Now with the 1.05 update It seems that was fixed. Since that now I only find random people instead of COMs, can someone confirm this? Thanks!

After installing 1.05, I have had the same results as before. Mostly AI teams with a few real players. 

There is nothing that a patch can do to affect your MTU or connection. The only way this can be fixed is if they disable ai teams in ranked. At least to my knowledge.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

After installing 1.05, I have had the same results as before. Mostly AI teams with a few real players. 

There is nothing that a patch can do to affect your MTU or connection. The only way this can be fixed is if they disable ai teams in ranked. At least to my knowledge.

I can also confirm this. Unfortunately, I have still been getting a good amount of real players. Almost 50% of the time.

I still get sometimes enemy player and they are sometimes even as bad. Which I find kinda odd to behonest , like if the CPU has take over the character.

I checked again and fight against real people with normal internet settings. When you press the options button you will get a list with players with or without headset. Going back to the *trophy mode setting* I came across real people... Well atleast in name and I pressed the options button again. My PSN ID was the only one popping up and for Platium rank online players...they didnt avoid anything or didnt guard. So getting A++ was easy.

What I am trying to say is. Some real players are just bots.

Edited by ShadowhunterrX

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, zpt870707 said:

How did you get in the nick of time trophy? Which character did you use? Thank you for your help

Some time I selected Ace and Garland. Ace's attack (both air and ground) is too slow to interrupt if you are in long range. Garland is surprisedly useful when it comes to close the cpu / enemy players. Like others said, you have to stick to cpu who targets your ally.