sepheroithisgod

Easy A++ Trophy

40 posts in this topic

So what about tips for the actual a++ rank? Simply trying to knock out all 3 enemies with a single hp attack should be enough? should i try to go for the summon crystals? Any other useful tip? Gonna start this trophies now and dont want to win too many matches without getting the ranks or else everyone will rank up as well.

Having some trouble finding bots only matches, out of the 5 matches i did, ony 2 had bots only. I'm using 830 MTU

Edited by andrehunter

22 hours ago, andrehunter said:

So what about tips for the actual a++ rank? Simply trying to knock out all 3 enemies with a single hp attack should be enough? should i try to go for the summon crystals? Any other useful tip? Gonna start this trophies now and dont want to win too many matches without getting the ranks or else everyone will rank up as well.

Having some trouble finding bots only matches, out of the 5 matches i did, ony 2 had bots only. I'm using 830 MTU

Knocking all out at once may not be enough. Follow these steps

:

1) Immediately use bravery attacks until you have enough to one hit ko one of the AI, then do so.

2) When the crystal appears, head straight there and break it. (I found doing this 2 times is enough)

3) When you are able to summon, do so asap.

4) Repeat step 1 until you win.

Note: If one of your teammates knocks out an enemy, then focus on filling your bravery to about double the amount needed to take someone out, then do it.

Following these steps let me get all the A++ trophies.

Edited by Tearith

45 minutes ago, Tearith said:

Knocking all out at once may not be enough. Follow these points:

1) Immediately use bravery attacks until you have enough to one kit ko one of the AI, then do so.

2) When crystal appears, head straight there and break it. (I found doing this 2 times is enough)

3) When you are able to summon, do so asap.

4) Repeat step 1 until you win.

Note: If one of your teammates knocks out an enemy, then focus on filling your bravery to about double the amount needed til take someone out, then do it.

Following these steps let me get all the A++ trophies.

Thanks so much this is exactly what i was looking for, was able to get Warrior of Light and even got a A++ rank in a game with real people. Now i really hope i can get more bots tomorrow when i go for the other trophies. 

Last time I played this, it still worked OK (I would run into random now and then, but the game would do AI take overs for everyone). 

There's a new patch, since I last played, but the way this works is a technical problem not solved by a patch, since the only at to fix it would be to disable AI take over, Making solo online play almost impossible to play, due tk lack of people and netcode. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Just wondering if anyone knows if this still works? Contemplating getting this now it has such a low price point but don't wanna get screwed by how hard the trophies can be to do otherwise.

19 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@Rattamauled

Yeah it worked for me last night 

In that case, I'm picking it up. Thanks for the quick response.

-Edit-

We're you playing on a different profile? I just went to have a look what trophies you'd earned on the game & it's not even in your list of played games.

Edited by Rattamauled
Update.

13 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

In that case, I'm picking it up. Thanks for the quick response.

-Edit-

We're you playing on a different profile? I just went to have a look what trophies you'd earned on the game & it's not even in your list of played games.

Its definitely in my list somewhere. I have a++ on almost all characters.  I haven't even really played story mode. I usually play a match every few days bc of how long it takes to pair bots.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7105-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt/RoxasOnFire

I  rarely play it anymore 

38 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Its definitely in my list somewhere. I have a++ on almost all characters.  I haven't even really played story mode. I usually play a match every few days bc of how long it takes to pair bots.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7105-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt/RoxasOnFire

I  rarely play it anymore 

Ah I see. It's because you've played so many games it wasn't showing up for me, as I'm on the mobile browser I have to tell it to load more when I get to the bottom but I never went back as far as May. Thanks for clearing that up.

Does this work for the other online trophies as well? Or only A+++?

On 11/11/2018 at 2:40 AM, viech54 said:

Does this work for the other online trophies as well? Or only A+++?

Counts as rank wins as well.

13 minutes ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

Is this still working in 2020?

I've been using it periodically here and there. It was working fine in december.