Easy A++ Trophy

So what about tips for the actual a++ rank? Simply trying to knock out all 3 enemies with a single hp attack should be enough? should i try to go for the summon crystals? Any other useful tip? Gonna start this trophies now and dont want to win too many matches without getting the ranks or else everyone will rank up as well.

Having some trouble finding bots only matches, out of the 5 matches i did, ony 2 had bots only. I'm using 830 MTU

Edited by andrehunter

22 hours ago, andrehunter said:

So what about tips for the actual a++ rank? Simply trying to knock out all 3 enemies with a single hp attack should be enough? should i try to go for the summon crystals? Any other useful tip? Gonna start this trophies now and dont want to win too many matches without getting the ranks or else everyone will rank up as well.

Having some trouble finding bots only matches, out of the 5 matches i did, ony 2 had bots only. I'm using 830 MTU

Knocking all out at once may not be enough. Follow these steps

:

1) Immediately use bravery attacks until you have enough to one hit ko one of the AI, then do so.

2) When the crystal appears, head straight there and break it. (I found doing this 2 times is enough)

3) When you are able to summon, do so asap.

4) Repeat step 1 until you win.

Note: If one of your teammates knocks out an enemy, then focus on filling your bravery to about double the amount needed to take someone out, then do it.

Following these steps let me get all the A++ trophies.

Edited by Tearith
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Tearith said:

Knocking all out at once may not be enough. Follow these points:

1) Immediately use bravery attacks until you have enough to one kit ko one of the AI, then do so.

2) When crystal appears, head straight there and break it. (I found doing this 2 times is enough)

3) When you are able to summon, do so asap.

4) Repeat step 1 until you win.

Note: If one of your teammates knocks out an enemy, then focus on filling your bravery to about double the amount needed til take someone out, then do it.

Following these steps let me get all the A++ trophies.

Thanks so much this is exactly what i was looking for, was able to get Warrior of Light and even got a A++ rank in a game with real people. Now i really hope i can get more bots tomorrow when i go for the other trophies. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Last time I played this, it still worked OK (I would run into random now and then, but the game would do AI take overs for everyone). 

There's a new patch, since I last played, but the way this works is a technical problem not solved by a patch, since the only at to fix it would be to disable AI take over, Making solo online play almost impossible to play, due tk lack of people and netcode. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
19 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

@Rattamauled

Yeah it worked for me last night 

In that case, I'm picking it up. Thanks for the quick response.

-Edit-

We're you playing on a different profile? I just went to have a look what trophies you'd earned on the game & it's not even in your list of played games.

Edited by Rattamauled
Update.

13 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

In that case, I'm picking it up. Thanks for the quick response.

-Edit-

We're you playing on a different profile? I just went to have a look what trophies you'd earned on the game & it's not even in your list of played games.

Its definitely in my list somewhere. I have a++ on almost all characters.  I haven't even really played story mode. I usually play a match every few days bc of how long it takes to pair bots.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7105-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt/RoxasOnFire

I  rarely play it anymore 

38 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Its definitely in my list somewhere. I have a++ on almost all characters.  I haven't even really played story mode. I usually play a match every few days bc of how long it takes to pair bots.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/7105-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt/RoxasOnFire

I  rarely play it anymore 

Ah I see. It's because you've played so many games it wasn't showing up for me, as I'm on the mobile browser I have to tell it to load more when I get to the bottom but I never went back as far as May. Thanks for clearing that up.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

It does. 

Even if you see player names, with a low MTU they are disconnected and the AI takes over their characters. 

good to know, but I should've specified that I was talking generally for other MP games

Like, i'm boosting 3on3 Freestyle on dead JP servers with my 2 PS4s, but I still get matched with randoms half the time... Would be great if this 'blacklisted' those JP players

14 minutes ago, hore said:

good to know, but I should've specified that I was talking generally for other MP games

Like, i'm boosting 3on3 Freestyle on dead JP servers with my 2 PS4s, but I still get matched with randoms half the time... Would be great if this 'blacklisted' those JP players

Ok, about other games, it will depend on the game. 

If the game MP can start without other players present or has AI takeover for when players drop from the match, then, yes, setting a low MTU will make it possible to self-boost, because it will make it harder to be matched with anyone. 

If you need at least 1 other player to start a match (in other words, 2 different ps4), then setting it to a low MTU will make things harder, since it makes it also harder to get a stable connection to the second ps4 (even if they are on the same internet connection).

You could test and see what's the lowest value of MTU you can still match up with your second system and use that, in theory it should "prevent" being matched with people further away, since the connection quality will be much worse than with your second system. 

Still, it depends on the game and how the matchmaking works (I thought of doing the same for SF5, since back home the connection is so bad that I barely get matched with anyone, but the matchmaking on that game has some "particularities" that keep dissuading me from starting to boost it..). 

I'm not familiar with 3on3 Freestyle, so, I don't know how it will work on that game. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2022 at 4:16 PM, TalalHmd said:

So does this affect the time it takes for the platinum, when taking the real MP out if the equation? a 200 hours platinum is intimidating  

I think so. I managed to get all the online trophies except the "win 300 matches one" (about halfway there) and my total playtime so far is only 30 hours.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...