Bioshock Infinite Ps3/Xbox 360 Video Review

xVolloxx

The game looks great, I may cave in and buy it.

Parker

Had the premium edtion pre-orderd since it was announced cannot wait for this game !

I was so let down by Bioshock 2 that I think I'm the only person who's not looking forward to it. It also seems like there's been a dozen American Revolution style games in the past two years.

Might play it when goes down to twenty dollars.

Same i have to agree Bioshock 2 sucked ! & i really think irrational knows that ,  That's why they took so long to make and create a whole new world & story 

Anyway won't be able to tell until i play it on Tuesday  :)

Edited by TheBolloxx

Man, I feel like I'm one of the only people who really enjoyed Bioshock 2. I thought the story in the original Bioshock was much better but I think the gameplay in Bioshock 2 was much more satisfying and refined than the first one and I really had a good time playing the game.

Parker

Man, I feel like I'm one of the only people who really enjoyed Bioshock 2. I thought the story in the original Bioshock was much better but I think the gameplay in Bioshock 2 was much more satisfying and refined than the first one and I really had a good time playing the game.

Parker

I really didn't enjoy it for some reason , The gameplay felt slow & stale but the story was ok though , I mean it sucked comparing to the first

I dont know what they were thinking making it , I didn't like the whole idea of being a big daddy it made you feel a less important character it kind of took the whole

experience out of it i think that's why i didn't enjoy it . 

It's still a good game though don't get me wrong . 

Edited by TheBolloxx

I wasnt a huge fan of the first two, but the setting in this game looks so much better! I wonder though if they will re release it on PS4, seeing as the reviewer states it suffers on the ps3 and xbox compared to PC. Probably be re released with all the dlc or some kind of game of the year edition for PS4.

In which case..do i wait and see what happens and give me time to finish the back catalogue?...or just buy it. (I see myself doing the latter as i have zero patience)

Does look stunning though.

Parker

It's as if you quoted a discussion that I had with friend. :o

So yeah, I especially liked the Protector Trials and Minerva's Den. Definitely try them if you haven't already. The addition of mp is the only thing I didn't care for in Bioshock 2. So glad it was omitted this time around.

I'm really looking forward to getting a fellow gamers's take on Infinite, so everybody be sure to post back here once you've had a chance to play it.

I think the problem with playing as the big daddy was that he played exactly the same a Jack. His weapons were all the same with different graphics (Shotgun=Double barrel shotgun, harpoon gun=Crossbow, rivet gun=pistol, rocket launcher=rocket launcher). In addition, the big daddy was extremely weak, a pistol soldier could take him out. It made sense that Jack could be killed pretty easily by a pistol splicer, but not when you were the big daddy. Something needed to be different about the gameplay.

There's also far less customization in the game. Just the fact that you can't change or buy plasmas combination until the fourth level is ridiculous. 

The worst part though was that Lamb was the stupidest, most obnoxious villain in any game that I have ever played. Andrew Ryan is a man who would enslave a city, kill all of his rivals and murder the mother of his child in cold blood, but for some reason, would spare the life of his arch political nemesis who had gained a significant amount of power before the revolution.  I was also hoping that there was going to be some big twist that made Bioshock memorable, but no, there wasn't. 

I have a dozen more complaints about this game but I need to stop. Just writing about how terrible this game was makes my blood boil.

Exclusive review BOUGHT to you by IGN!

XLQpRxP.gif

:D Yeah, I'll probably wait for the review embargo to get lifted on monday before I crack open the champagne.

Can't wait to experience those muddy textures and stuttering on my PS3 though. *sarcasm*

Jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to the game.

Edited by CloudyMemory2

Exclusive review BOUGHT to you by IGN!

XLQpRxP.gif

:D Yeah, I'll probably wait for the review embargo to get lifted on monday before I crack open the champagne.

Can't wait to experience those muddy textures and stuttering on my PS3 though. *sarcasm*

Jokes aside, I'm really looking forward to the game.

Yeah same here don't trust ign never have , How you can review a 15 hour game in 7 minutes is beyond me , 

They pretty much say what people want to hear .