Meh. Sometime product games can be a good time. I loved the Sour Patch Kids game. RIP to the d-listed gem. [digital is the "future", where all games go away forever~]

Looks like the game had effort put in to me. I don't care about it though, not good at games like this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Can't wait for Doritos and Mountain Dew Kart Racing: The Game

You do know they haven't just received paid sponsors to create the game - IRL it is literally officially sponsored by Monster as has been for a while - so all they have done is call the game literally what it is... https://www.supercrosslive.com/

Your acting like it's the next Forza game but they have received money and called it something like "Pringles Forza"

anyway, in terms of the game, can't say much - embargo - but it's better than previous games of the same genre. I'm crap at these games but I'm not doing too bad in this one as it's very accessible - plus, if you look in the video someone else posted, you can even make your own tracks in a matter of minutes which is pretty cool

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Meh. Sometime product games can be a good time. I loved the Sour Patch Kids game. RIP to the d-listed gem. [digital is the "future", where all games go away forever~]

Looks like the game had effort put in to me. I don't care about it though, not good at games like this.

I enjoyed that sour patch game as well!

I hope that Prestige 100 isn't what it sounds like...

4 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Can't wait for Doritos and Mountain Dew Kart Racing: The Game

You're slow on the  draw, there's already a couple of Doritos sponsored obstacle course games...

220px-Dorito_crash_course_cover.jpg

Of course, this is norhing new. Remember, even 7 Up had a game based on their mascot of the time.

2 hours ago, Cool Rick said:

You're slow on the  draw, there's already a couple of Doritos sponsored obstacle course games...

Of course, this is norhing new. Remember, even 7 Up had a game based on their mascot of the time.

I remember that 7UP game. Genesis IIRC. Was a pretty decent game.

Wasn't there also a game featuring The Noid from Domino's Pizza?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cool Rick said:

Oh sweet Jesus 

1 hour ago, meterano7 said:

I kinda wanna collect these brand logo trophies now...

• Like 1

On 2018-02-11 at 5:51 AM, turniplord said:

You do know they haven't just received paid sponsors to create the game - IRL it is literally officially sponsored by Monster as has been for a while - so all they have done is call the game literally what it is... https://www.supercrosslive.com/

Your acting like it's the next Forza game but they have received money and called it something like "Pringles Forza"

anyway, in terms of the game, can't say much - embargo - but it's better than previous games of the same genre. I'm crap at these games but I'm not doing too bad in this one as it's very accessible - plus, if you look in the video someone else posted, you can even make your own tracks in a matter of minutes which is pretty cool

Yeah this is a ridiculous thread complaining a game is named after what it is in real life.  What is next complaining about Red Bull in F1 games?  

On 2/11/2018 at 6:27 AM, Van-Helsings said:

which game?

Not sure about basketball games, but some of the NCAA and Madden titles from last generation are hysterically bad. Two trophies in my collection are actually a goddamn logo of Resee's Peant Butter Cups. Of course, they have to be titled "Pefect from the start" (queue picture of half eaten Resee's Peanut Butter cup) and "Simply Perfect" (and why not? Be sure to pick up your favorite snack from you local 7/11, just don't forget to wash it down with that cold, crisp taste of a refreshing Coca-Cola -- the drink that moves)

41L269ef4.png

42Lbe5e0c.png

That's some trophy cabinet worthy shit right there, boys.

On 2/13/2018 at 10:47 PM, iamjax said:

Not sure about basketball games, but some of the NCAA and Madden titles from last generation are hysterically bad. Two trophies in my collection are actually a goddamn logo of Resee's Peant Butter Cups. Of course, they have to be titled "Pefect from the start" (queue picture of half eaten Resee's Peanut Butter cup) and "Simply Perfect" (and why not? Be sure to pick up your favorite snack from you local 7/11, just don't forget to wash it down with that cold, crisp taste of a refreshing Coca-Cola -- the drink that moves)

41L269ef4.png

42Lbe5e0c.png

That's some trophy cabinet worthy shit right there, boys.

Mother of God which games specifically are these from? I need them.