Help needed to kill bugs

Lonemankane

Yep I am having problems with this game, I am trying to get into this game and am having problems with getting in it and playing it as I keep getting kicked out of psn when I play for more then 20mins and it is annoying as I will soon need to find a group of people for this at some point and yeah I need some help to finding out how to fix this problem as this is only happening with this game nothing else.

This game is demon-seed.  Back when I played it with my friend, he and I had so many issues (mostly what you mentioned).

Have you tried to delete the game and reinstall it?  My friend had to do that during our play through; however, while it sort of fixed the issue for a little while it went back to its nasty ways.  I think eventually we just mustered through the game dealing with all that and praying that each time we started up we could finish the level.  Sorry I really can't be of more help.

23 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

This game is demon-seed.  Back when I played it with my friend, he and I had so many issues (mostly what you mentioned).

Have you tried to delete the game and reinstall it?  My friend had to do that during our play through; however, while it sort of fixed the issue for a little while it went back to its nasty ways.  I think eventually we just mustered through the game dealing with all that and praying that each time we started up we could finish the level.  Sorry I really can't be of more help.

damn, i tried that but still have the problems