Crown Guide.

LordNEET

5 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Tried following the video someone posted on the other thread regarding elder crown sizes and i managed to get 1 kushala large, 1 teostra large silver,1 large silver kirin and iirc two smallest(no crowns) in approximately 7 hrs of plat. Still kinda hard to judge exactly if its a large crown. Getting super frustrated. Either my luck is trash or the rng is still pretty insane

Oh thanks for that information. Guess i will wait in that case

It is. I was running arena for coins with friend, he got total of 8, i got just 1. Later we was running tempered elders, one of my friends got 6 hero stones, other one 4, i got only decorations.

I just got a mini Pink Rathian gold crown from the following investigation:

Great Hunting Investigation

Wildspire Waste

Pink Rathian, the mud fish

Silver, Silver, Gold 

HR 12 Max Players: 2

Faint 5 times

Flourishing Gathering Points

34740 Reward Money

Total amount of tries: 3

Update: On the 2nd run I got a silver big crown for each of the two

Edited by KUMP3L-HD
update

6 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Nice!

Do you play solo investigations, return from quest if the size is wrong?

56 Crowns 

35 Solo

21 SOS Helping

Everyone was saying that you have to do it solo for quests 3/5 retries but thats not right, you can guess according to the reward, 1 Silver 1 Gold and 2 Silver 1 Gold Im pretty sure its always 3 tries.

Most important thing, be smart and dont trust in your memory and eyes, measure your character against something of the monster and WRITE it down, try to measure two or three things and write it down and always look in it, if it is smaller or bigger, kill it and update your notes

6 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Yesterday was the worst day for crown got 6 silver giant crown for kiren 1f611.png

hope i can get him and vaal today after work 263a.png

I feel you. Had a bad day yesterday as well. Managed to get 1 large Vaal today. Only elder dragon i have completed. Kushala refuses to give ms small crown 

11 minutes ago, fujitora22 said:

56 Crowns 

35 Solo

21 SOS Helping

Everyone was saying that you have to do it solo for quests 3/5 retries but thats not right, you can guess according to the reward, 1 Silver 1 Gold and 2 Silver 1 Gold Im pretty sure its always 3 tries.

Most important thing, be smart and dont trust in your memory and eyes, measure your character against something of the monster and WRITE it down, try to measure two or three things and write it down and always look in it, if it is smaller or bigger, kill it and update your notes

What is the besr way to measure small nergigante 

On 2/21/2018 at 6:34 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

If anyone has access to the large barroth quest and wouldn't mind helping me out please add me. Psn:abhinandhan22

On 2/21/2018 at 6:47 AM, dark69knight said:

Same here i am searching for someone too

or you can wait this quest will be open for everyone this Friday

You guys still need a helping hand? :P

4 hours ago, KUMP3L-HD said:

There seems to be another event similar to the one from last week in the forrest, but this time in the wildspire waste. Good luck getting the giant and mini throphys guys !

Has anyone gotten any gold trophies off this quest yet? I haven't gotten a single trophy from this quest yet.