Crown Guide.

LordNEET

The multi monster events seem to generate crowns more regularly but I think it's because with 5 monsters, the chances are much higher and they generate various sizes every time you load in. 

I managed to get 4 crowns in Deep Green Blues but now I've gotten crowns outside of event monsters, like my small and large Dodogama. No doubt the next set would be Coral Highlands, Rotten Vale and then Elders Recess. 

If you don't get the platinum by then, you're guaranteed to have every crown besides elder dragons until they make those into multi events. 

• Like 2

So another day with no crown at all am about to enter the second week without crowns other than event

yesterday am trying to get val giant crown as usual

when i suddenly found a giant one it was no doubt a giant crown

when the mission end i got silver giant crown with size less 20 than the giant one

Edited by dark69knight

8 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

So another day with no crown at all am about to enter the second week without crowns other than event

yesterday am trying to get val giant crown as usual

when i suddenly found a giant one it was no doubt a giant crown

when the mission end i got silver giant crown with size less 20 than the giant one

While looking for mini Vaal, I encountered giant like 2-3 times.

Why don't we start a crown hunting squad with everybody in here? If we find something interesting, we report it and let others join in for the kill.

Or just enter and exit for offline kills if people are worried about carting.

9 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Why don't we start a crown hunting squad with everybody in here? If we find something interesting, we report it and let others join in for the kill.

Actually i do this with my friend each one enter investigation when someone find the target the other join

i  encountered the small on like 5 times i guess this game knows what you after and do the opposite lol

i will add you when i find the small one while you online i will let you know

Edited by dark69knight

28 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

I am going to go ahead and add both you and dark69knight for this. I am looking for a small kushala if either of you two need it as well

13 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I am going to go ahead and add both you and dark69knight for this. I am looking for a small kushala if either of you two need it as well

I need both kushala when we enter the game session lets exchange our guild cards so everyone knows what the others need

Maybe its a good idea to make a Squad called like "Hunting for crowns" and anyone who is here join it, and when you enter the squad, start hunting for a monster and when u find one, send a message to the base with a quick info like, "mini here" or "giant one" so everybody notice it and join that investigation.

7 minutes ago, VaR0_XxTh3b said:

Maybe its a good idea to make a Squad called like "Hunting for crowns" and anyone who is here join it, and when you enter the squad, start hunting for a monster and when u find one, send a message to the base with a quick info like, "mini here" or "giant one" so everybody notice it and join that investigation.

i can smell the salt already mate, i rather do it with my friends.

I made a squad for hunting crowns, so people who want to get into same session that does crown investigations can join. I'm not sure if this is going to work as intended but here's the Online Session ID for about a few hours from now on: -. I try to invite ppl as I spot them.

Edited by vex1993
Terminating the session

6 hours ago, dark69knight said:

I need both kushala when we enter the game session lets exchange our guild cards so everyone knows what the others need

Managed to get a small kushala but you weren't online so coulsnt inv you. Done with all elder crowns. Aiming for normal elder recess mobs+black diablos now

1 hour ago, OH_EXIE said:

Yea, the Rathian looked the same size to me no matter what. I just killed it every time and eventually got it. Good luck bud

When I first saw him, I was immediately like omg this thing is small. And got the crown.

Edited by BloodyRutz

54 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Managed to get a small kushala but you weren't online so coulsnt inv you. Done with all elder crowns. Aiming for normal elder recess mobs+black diablos now

Hey, I'll be home from work in about 1 hour. If you find anything interesting, send me a message, specially black diablos

11 hours ago, Cielle said:

The multi monster events seem to generate crowns more regularly but I think it's because with 5 monsters, the chances are much higher and they generate various sizes every time you load in. 

I managed to get 4 crowns in Deep Green Blues but now I've gotten crowns outside of event monsters, like my small and large Dodogama. No doubt the next set would be Coral Highlands, Rotten Vale and then Elders Recess. 

If you don't get the platinum by then, you're guaranteed to have every crown besides elder dragons until they make those into multi events. 

You don't happen to know what kind of Investigation you got a Pukei large crown from, do you? I have been trying for days and nada. I tried every time of Invest. Multi-monster, 15 min, 30 min, 1 gold 1 silver... 2 faints. It either looks super tiny or it's one head taller than me at the base of the tail, and it is never large.

On 27. 2. 2018 at 4:23 PM, BlackTorito said:

I got two moments like that and no crown. Now look at this video: 

How is that a small Rathian??? 

Maybe it's because I was constantly hunting Rathalos (basically the same monster) for various reasons and seen most of the sizes.. like really giant ones. So this Rathian definitely looks miniature to me.

Will compare the size I got with the one on video out of curiosity later today.

Edited by BloodyRutz
grammar

4 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Hey, I'll be home from work in about 1 hour. If you find anything interesting, send me a message, specially black diablos

Wasnt crown hunting just now. A friend needed help with completing the campaign so was helping him out with that. Will be trying again tmr i guess. If i find anything i will msg you. Hope you can do the same. Thanks

2 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Maybe it's because I was constantly hunting Rathalos (basically the same monster) for various reasons and seen most of the sizes.. like really giant ones. So this Rathian definitely looks miniature to me.

Will compare the size I got with the one on video out of curiosity later today.

Then I dont know, I get rathians like the video sometimes or smaller to my eyes and still no crown, I guess its still a bit of RNG even eyeballing.