Crown Guide.

LordNEET

4 minutes ago, Celesteela said:

Are we getting a Rotten Vale quest this week?

I just got a large Radobaan, so now all I need is large Dodogama for that trophy...but I need mini Great Girros, Odogaron, and Radobaan. Fortunately those three often come together, but...ugh, I HATE Odogaron, and Great Girros is always tiny =/

nope

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Omg... Just as Abhi left I managed to get a Uru giant crown on solo... I called Kingtom95 and he got it right after on my investigation. Same one same size. Still got 2 tries left, will save them for you tomorrow xx

Yes and erka got me a large bazel as well :)

3 more left to go.

Anyone who needs large nerg, Kush D or black diablos add me so we can run different Investigations and let each other know if we find a big one.

Edited by KingTom95

1 hour ago, KingTom95 said:

Yes and erka got me a large bazel as well :)

3 more left to go.

Anyone who needs large nerg, Kush D or black diablos add me so we can run different Investigations and let each other know if we find a big one.

I need large Kushala and B. Diablos. Sent you a request

6 hours ago, Celesteela said:

Are we getting a Rotten Vale quest this week?

No there isn't a rotten vale or elders recess crown event announced. Next friday is rolling with uragan but thats it for elders recess. Maybe after the 22nd of March they haven't announced anything beyond that date. But I doubt monster Hunter is going to give us a crown event for every map just two months after launch just to save us time on the platinum. I could be wrong tho but I'm not holding my breath.

So how reliable is that video on measuring Elder Dragons' size? I've been trying for Vaal Hazaks gold crowns and I'm using his knee as a measurement like in the video and there's been a lot when it's curve is way taller then me and haven't gotten it. I've also never seen a Vaal as small as that video. I've gone through so many that I'm starting to run out and may just kill them all instead of trying to measure them

Edit: I did end up getting a small crown finally

Edited by ihasmudkips

Add me for crown farming. Need Most elders and a few others. Well find monster we both need in common and snipe those together. Available tomorrow night and all weekend. PSN =  Phase_32

Edited by Phase_32

37 minutes ago, Zjinn said:

Does arena event triple threat showdown give crowns spamming it for awhile now with not a thing.

I don't think it does I did it a bunch of times the first time it was posted. I could of just been unlucky that seems to happen from time to time in this game. 

30 minutes ago, cjl73185 said:

I don't think it does I did it a bunch of times the first time it was posted. I could of just been unlucky that seems to happen from time to time in this game. 

What I was thinking it probably has to be great hunt events or investigations.

7 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Omg... Just as Abhi left I managed to get a Uru giant crown on solo... I called Kingtom95 and he got it right after on my investigation. Same one same size. Still got 2 tries left, will save them for you tomorrow xx

Damn if only i had played another 30mins haha. Oh well hopefully your investigation spawns it again

5 hours ago, cjl73185 said:

No there isn't a rotten vale or elders recess crown event announced. Next friday is rolling with uragan but thats it for elders recess. Maybe after the 22nd of March they haven't announced anything beyond that date. But I doubt monster Hunter is going to give us a crown event for every map just two months after launch just to save us time on the platinum. I could be wrong tho but I'm not holding my breath.

Wait a sec we get a uragan goldcrown on a event? How cool is that! The big or small one?

2 hours ago, Zjinn said:

Does arena event triple threat showdown give crowns spamming it for awhile now with not a thing.

1 hour ago, cjl73185 said:

I haven't gotten any crowns in the quest. (I only got 3 small size updates for great girros). I doubt the quest will drop any.

I am so relieved Jho wasn't in that Simple Task quest...gives me more time to hunt down the last three crowns I need without worry that they'll add to my workload with updates.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the Rotten Vale...

EDIT: DAMN I JUST GOT MINI GIRROS AND MINI RADOBAAN AT THE SAME TIME

Edited by Celesteela
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Celesteela said:

I am so relieved Jho wasn't in that Simple Task quest...gives me more time to hunt down the last three crowns I need without worry that they'll add to my workload with updates.

I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the Rotten Vale...

EDIT: DAMN I JUST GOT MINI GIRROS AND MINI RADOBAAN AT THE SAME TIME

Wtf what quest? Can i add you and u host the same investigation again

11 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Wtf what quest? Can i add you and u host the same investigation again

It was a Radobaan/Girros/Odogaron quest, 50 minutes, 2 faints, 4 players, Bronze/Silver/Gold, flourishing gathering points. I think those three monster ones are the best quests for Rotten Vale crowns - I got mini Odogaron and large Radobaan yesterday from one that was two players instead of four. Same parameters otherwise, except maybe the gathering points...it was only 3 uses, and it was my last, and I don't typically make a note of which investigations I get things from because I'm not entirely sure it makes a difference.

I still have it - I typically delete investigations once I have the crown from the monsters in them, but I've not gotten around to clearing my Radobaan/Girros ones yet - and it has 2 uses, so I can add you later (going out in a minute, and I'm not using this account for playing the game) and we can try to get the crowns for you from it if you want, although I can't guarantee the results, as it started out with 5 uses.

I DID take a screenshot (PS4 did that anyway since it got me the trophy too) but I don't have a USB stick to transfer it to for uploading right now...I'm still having trouble believing it, as I've never had two crowns in a single quest outside of the event quests.

5 minutes ago, Celesteela said:

It was a Radobaan/Girros/Odogaron quest, 50 minutes, 2 faints, 4 players, Bronze/Silver/Gold, flourishing gathering points. I think those three monster ones are the best quests for Rotten Vale crowns - I got mini Odogaron and large Radobaan yesterday from one that was two players instead of four. Same parameters otherwise, except maybe the gathering points...it was only 3 uses, and it was my last, and I don't typically make a note of which investigations I get things from because I'm not entirely sure it makes a difference.

I still have it - I typically delete investigations once I have the crown from the monsters in them, but I've not gotten around to clearing my Radobaan/Girros ones yet - and it has 2 uses, so I can add you later (going out in a minute, and I'm not using this account for playing the game) and we can try to get the crowns for you from it if you want, although I can't guarantee the results, as it started out with 5 uses.

I DID take a screenshot (PS4 did that anyway since it got me the trophy too) but I don't have a USB stick to transfer it to for uploading right now...I'm still having trouble believing it, as I've never had two crowns in a single quest outside of the event quests.

Alright Lets try it out later. I need a large radobaan and both girros. I added this account though. Maybe you could add me later. Thanks

Haha, probably I was in this quest with You! There were 2 small crowns for me, Odogaron and Garros, coz' I already have both crowns from Radobaan.

I was in shock, 2 crowns from regular, not Event quest. 

I've got also a screenshot because of trophy for all mini crowns. 

Can confirm Rotten Vale seems to be boosted. Got a couple of crowns (both silver and gold) from every single investigation I've done. 

What is even more interesting, it seems like the boost also applies to Elder Dragons; done 2 Vaal Hazaks and both investigations yielded a crown.