Crown Guide.

LordNEET

2 hours ago, TheDeadlyOmega said:

Yeah, I don't know how to measure Uragaan....Can't get a good read on him

Anyone know a way?

I don’t know if this will be helpful but I found the best thing is to look at the overall length - the mini one is so much shorter, it’s head and tail are almost similar lengths. I think my hunter’s head was higher than the round nobble bit on its back left left, almost completely level with its back heel, but I can’t 100% remember, I just know it was noticeably shorter in length by a LOT. 

Giant one is really hugely long. Like it’s tail keeps going on forever. Stood at its back leg it’s back heel is above your head by quite a significant amount. It’s massive. If you’ve done giant Radobaan it’s very similar, just larger. Good luck! 

3 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I don’t know if this will be helpful but I found the best thing is to look at the overall length - the mini one is so much shorter, it’s head and tail are almost similar lengths. I think my hunter’s head was higher than the round nobble bit on its back left left, almost completely level with its back heel, but I can’t 100% remember, I just know it was noticeably shorter in length by a LOT. 

Giant one is really hugely long. Like it’s tail keeps going on forever. Stood at its back leg it’s back heel is above your head by quite a significant amount. It’s massive. If you’ve done giant Radobaan it’s very similar, just larger. Good luck! 

Yeah his leg's heels are like 2 heads and a half taller and also really thick, his feets look ed way more long to.

Edited by Arielferrari19

18 hours ago, TheDeadlyOmega said:

Only 5 crowns to go!

Large Nerg

Large Uragaan

Large Girros 

Large Radobaan

Mini Odogaron

If anyone else is searching for these, add me and we will try and get them done!

Girros, Radobaan and Odogaron will be in the upcoming Rotten Vale event (see here), so you should be able to tick those off much easier when that comes :)

Just thought you'd like to know in case you didn't already :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheDeadlyOmega said:

Only 5 crowns to go!

Large Nerg

Large Uragaan

Large Girros 

Large Radobaan

Mini Odogaron

If anyone else is searching for these, add me and we will try and get them done!

You could wait a couple of weeks for the Rotten Vale event. Not sure if Deviljho will count towards the trophies though.

44 minutes ago, W33DM4CH1NE said:

Gratz... Seeing this hours kills me. Still need 8 giant crowns and I am 340 hours in 1f602.png1f612.png How can one be this unlucky .. Damn

I still need over 30, and I'm nearing 200 hours.

Is everyone still keeping track? Got a mini Lavasioth. The only reason I'm including this is because I've been looking at 15 minutes investigations, and just decided to give this a try.

7*

Silver, gold

50 minutes

5 faints.

Edited by Edunstar84

9 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

aw man.  I need a large bagelgoose, hopefully the new event quest will have him

Good news everyone, by looking at the icon on the event schedule, you can tell that Bazelgeuse will be the fourth monster in Effluvial Opera event quest starting on 30 March. I'm focusing on Elder's Recess and Elder Dragons from now on.

Edited by Ryuzaki1993
Wrong date

25 minutes ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Good news everyone, by looking at the icon on the event schedule, you can tell that Bazelgeuse will be the fourth monster in Effluvial Opera event quest starting on 23 March. I'm focusing on Elder's Recess and Elder Dragons from now on.

it's not 23 march, it's 30 march

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Good news everyone, by looking at the icon on the event schedule, you can tell that Bazelgeuse will be the fourth monster in Effluvial Opera event quest starting on 30 March. I'm focusing on Elder's Recess and Elder Dragons from now on.

YOU HAVE MADE MY MORNING GOOD SIR

Nerg and Girros down!

Just mini Odogaron, Large Radabaan, and Large Uragaan

2 other and myself have been doing Uragaan for a solid 3 days now with no luck at all.

If anyone else has and tips or pointers at all, we would appreciate it!

Uragaan DEAD

Anyone know a feasible way to measure a Radobaan?

Edited by TheDeadlyOmega

On ١٦‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:52 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Looks like there will be an increased crown rate event in Rotten Vale starting on the 30th called Effluvial Opera. 

Great just saw that on the event schedule only Elder's Recess left

18 hours ago, W33DM4CH1NE said:

Gratz... Seeing this hours kills me. Still need 8 giant crowns and I am 340 hours in ?? How can one be this unlucky .. Damn

I am at 410 hours and still need 10 crowns and am sick of grinding so i have to wait for those events

17 hours ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

That's great news!

I did it!!!!! After 460+ hours i have obtained every single gold crown!? Only thing left to do for plat is just a few arena quests. Thank you guys for all the info (videos,pictures) shared, it helped me alot getting the crowns. 

Btw. I got small urugaan gold crown from a "3 silver 30min 2 faint" investigation, so it is still possible to obtain crowns in investigations without gold rewards.

Edited by rottenreaper
  • Like 2