Crown Guide.

LordNEET

27 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think we're going to get an Elder's Recess Event as well. Can anyone double-check for me, just in case I'm wrong? Monster Hunter World Event list

yeah... you are right... April 6th (when the spring festival, along with the other crown theme quest - deep green blues - wildspire bolero - coral waltz - effluvial opera - and ... rock n roll recess)

that's a really good news :)

Edited by Vendrik-Khoo

23 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think we're going to get an Elder's Recess Event as well. Can anyone double-check for me, just in case I'm wrong? Monster Hunter World Event list

It's looking that way for sure. Since the previous event quests are getting repeated the same time as the elders recess event (april 6th) i imagine a lot of people will be popping the plat that week.

2 minutes ago, Miles_Warren said:

It's looking that way for sure. Since the previous event quests are getting repeated the same time as the elders recess event (april 6th) i imagine a lot of people will be popping the plat that week.

still need black blos though... only this lady isn't fitted into that crown event quest :)

4 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I'm stuck on large kushala.  Anyone have any tips for while he's sitting down? Farmed him for 8 hours today while my wife was at work.  Just hopped back on now and got a small crown first SOS :D

Just got his Giant gold crown at 2391.41. I think it's easier to measure from when he is standing, because the land when he is sitting down is not flat

hope this video help

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I'm stuck on large kushala.  Anyone have any tips for while he's sitting down? Farmed him for 8 hours today while my wife was at work.  Just hopped back on now and got a small crown first SOS :D

When he is sitting is difficult to measure. I always did measurements when he was walking, using the "heel". When he is sitting, you could look at an "X" on the sides of his body. (0:31 in the video posted by WillNotFix)

Edited by megatonante

13 hours ago, W33DM4CH1NE said:

Im finished guys Just got my Plat. 1f44d.png Stupid bazel gave me an hard time But now im finally done!  

Now I can confirm you DON'T need that Deviljho dude to get your Crown Trophys. I didn't Touch anything related to him and got it... So no worry my dudes your good to go 1f601.png

thanks for the info i can now farm Nergi again xD

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Deep Green Blues, Coral Waltz, and Wildspire Bolero are all returning April 6 if you missed them the first time. Effluvial Opera will also go for at least two weeks. The Proving will also be returning. So some prime crown hunting time's coming!

Damn I´m actually in Japan for Holiday this time around :D so no crowns for me sadly. Well I hope the Events will come again later in the year.

4 hours ago, WillNotFix said:

Just got his Giant gold crown at 2391.41. I think it's easier to measure from when he is standing, because the land when he is sitting down is not flat

hope this video help

Thank you for this, it is amazingly helpful! I’ve been stuck on Kush for 2 days now ?

You don’t have a similar video for mini Kush do you? I’ve killed over 50 at this point and have no luck at all I feel like I’m sizing her wrong. 

Edited by smudgedhorizon

Just got both Deviljho crowns, for the sake of completion I had to do it. I'm still unaware if he counts for the trophy or not but I'm pretty sure if you trigger his cutscene it will count.

Not my best display for a Platinum holder but it works, specially on the small one with the best turf war ever against Bazel

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mah2c said:

Just got both Deviljho crowns, for the sake of completion I had to do it. I'm still unaware if he counts for the trophy or not but I'm pretty sure if you trigger his cutscene it will count.

Not my best display for a Platinum holder but it works, specially on the small one with the best turf war ever against Bazel

Several have posted Deviljho doesn't count. One had him at rank 3 for research and no crowns, but still got the crown trophy. Still, it's cool you have it for completion if nothing else.

2 hours ago, Meta Knight said:

Several have posted Deviljho doesn't count. One had him at rank 3 for research and no crowns, but still got the crown trophy. Still, it's cool you have it for completion if nothing else.

That's good to hear, those that decide to play the game on a later date won't need extra work. Capcom will probably add new stuff so having more crowns to hunt would turn some people away. 

In all honesty, at this point I hope Capcom releases a ultimate version with new monsters, maps and a new patch of trophies. The game is just so good, I really want more and trophies is what drawns me back for the most part. 

10 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

Thank you for this, it is amazingly helpful! I’ve been stuck on Kush for 2 days now 1f629.png

You don’t have a similar video for mini Kush do you? I’ve killed over 50 at this point and have no luck at all I feel like I’m sizing her wrong. 

You're welcome. I killed him about 70 times before get the gold and I did a lot of wrong sizing because he is often appear with knee bend higher my hunter's head but it's silver or no update.

But after doing a lot of quit the quest, the huge one spawn. The hunter can go under his knee bend, you can see he is really huge.

This video from other user may help. he is also doing measurement when kush sitting down, but look when kush walking and standing, his knee is huge compared to the hunter.

Alright, here goes. I've been sniping Teostra on and off for the large gold crown to no avail. What makes matters worse is that no matter how many SOS quests I do (to break parts) and no matter how many tracks I collect from investigation duds, he fails to appear. I'm on hunt #60 right now, and I really, really don't want this to go any higher. Some I'm here just complaining.

Also, you have no idea how many Teos I've fought, and said to myself, "this must be it". So many big Teos. What makes matters worse is that I've fought the largest silver crown Teo, very early in my hunt. Talk about bad luck!

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Alright, here goes. I've been sniping Teostra on and off for the large gold crown to no avail. What makes matters worse is that no matter how many SOS quests I do (to break parts) and no matter how many tracks I collect from investigation duds, he fails to appear. I'm on hunt #60 right now, and I really, really don't want this to go any higher. Some I'm here just complaining.

Also, you have no idea how many Teos I've fought, and said to myself, "this must be it". So many big Teos. What makes matters worse is that I've fought the largest silver crown Teo, very early in my hunt. Talk about bad luck!

I'm right there with you with a large nergigante.  Every time I snipe him and he is bigger than I've ever seen I get excited.  Then no update.  Must have done that dozens of times now.  I know it's not glitched, there's just a bigger one out there.  I also have his silver crown that is like 5 away from his gold.  irritating.  

I need to get this done before farcry 5!

EDIT: Finally got my large nerg by joining a 30min 1 faint SOS.  Almost didn't join it but thought screw it.  Hell yeah.  Now just large kush and bot kirin.  good luck out there boys

Edited by RauCHeN-ToKEN
Nerg is dumb
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

I'm right there with you with a large nergigante.  Every time I snipe him and he is bigger than I've ever seen I get excited.  Then no update.  Must have done that dozens of times now.  I know it's not glitched, there's just a bigger one out there.  I also have his silver crown that is like 5 away from his gold.  irritating.  

I need to get this done before farcry 5!

EDIT: Finally got my large nerg by joining a 30min 1 faint SOS.  Almost didn't join it but thought screw it.  Hell yeah.  Now just large kush and bot kirin.  good luck out there boys

I try to get at least 1 of those type of investigations, but they fill up so fast!

2 hours ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

The magic of complaining in this thread ?