Crown Guide.

LordNEET

3 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Great they add event in Elder's Recess on the even schedule

and both Coral Highlands and Wildspire Waste event will return

incredible news that all problems will be solved about all crowns except elder dragons.. 

21 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Alright, here goes. I've been sniping Teostra on and off for the large gold crown to no avail. What makes matters worse is that no matter how many SOS quests I do (to break parts) and no matter how many tracks I collect from investigation duds, he fails to appear. I'm on hunt #60 right now, and I really, really don't want this to go any higher. Some I'm here just complaining.

Also, you have no idea how many Teos I've fought, and said to myself, "this must be it". So many big Teos. What makes matters worse is that I've fought the largest silver crown Teo, very early in my hunt. Talk about bad luck!

I’m in exactly the same situation - my very first Teo kill gave me a large silver crown that’s only about 30 points off a gold and I’ve had nothing ever since. I’ve fought so many that looked absolutely giant and nothing! 

I just need 3 crowns: giant Teo, giant Kush and mini Kush, and that’s it, but I think I’ve used all my luck or something because it’s just not happening! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smudgedhorizon said:

I’m in exactly the same situation - my very first Teo kill gave me a large silver crown that’s only about 30 points off a gold and I’ve had nothing ever since. I’ve fought so many that looked absolutely giant and nothing! 

I just need 3 crowns: giant Teo, giant Kush and mini Kush, and that’s it, but I think I’ve used all my luck or something because it’s just not happening! 

I wonder how big does it have to be, and what it looks like. I've been following a guide, but I think mine would still have to be even bigger. Good luck on our other two crowns. Do you have investigations for Teo? One of my problems is that I can't seem to get any more investigations.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I wonder how big does it have to be, and what it looks like. I've been following a guide, but I think mine would still have to be even bigger. Good luck on our other two crowns. Do you have investigations for Teo? One of my problems is that I can't seem to get any more investigations.

Giant Teo

You know the back claw thing on its back leg joint? (The big that pokes out) When it’s stood up that back claw but needs to be completely above the top of your hunter’s head. If my image link works it is a screenshot of a YouTube video showing the size. My issue is where he walks about in Wildspire and the Recess the ground is rarely flat and it totally throws off the measurement, and if it looks like it’s close to big enough I kill it anyway just to be sure. 

I’m totally all out of gold reward investigations for him and Kush now, I’m now just doing the few silver reward ones I have left and getting tracks from them after checking. The size before I Return from Quest in the hopes of spawning new investigations ☹️

Edited by smudgedhorizon

18 minutes ago, smudgedhorizon said:

*snip

I've tried following tracks to get new investigations for a few days now, without getting any, 8 attempts, or bronze. So I've settled on my last 3 Silver, 1 faint investigation, and have been save scumming it. I just got tired doing SOS quests. My last one is in the Elder's Recess, so I guess I'm a bit lucky in that regard.

14 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

The once instance where I have found that complaining on the Internet does not work.

Yeah i know its not working if your cursed with bad luck

i just need Black Diablos and get the remaining from the upcoming events

and this 

EaffKFC.jpg

its hurt every time i see it 

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

Yeah i know its not working if your cursed with bad luck

i just need Black Diablos and get the remaining from the upcoming event

Black Diablos, small or large? And yeah I'm going to complain again. C'mon 4 days!!! I've been looking for 4 freaking days!

Last night i responded to a SOS flare. It was a 15 minute Kirin investigation, 2 faints, silver, gold, gold and the person who fired the flare was HR296. I assumed it was a mini Kirin which I badly needed and I was successful in joining the hunt. Happy days, I thought, another monster i can cross off my list.

After my hunter whistled for his wingdrake and headed to the Coral Highlands, the loading screen appeared.

A minute later, the loading screen was still there. This was taking an unusually long time.

Two minutes later, the loading screen was still there. Ah feck, somethings gone wrong...

Seven minutes later, the loading screen was still there. WHY???!? WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE??!?

After 20 minutes with the load screen I just switched the game off and went to bed. In the end I never got my assumed mini Kirin ?

• Like 1