Crown Guide.

LordNEET

11 minutes ago, Tatipu said:

Unfortunately I have seen a lot of videos. My brain just can't comprehend black diablos I guess. I can see obvious larger one. Just normal/small I've seen no difference or I've just never seen a small as he's still pretty big regardless. The videos I've seen on YouTube show people getting small crowns after shock trap and they're slightly shorter than left foot and I've killed dozens that "seem" like that to no avail.   

Maybe I'm just pissed since he's annoying to kill lol.

Unfortunately I can't help since I found Black Diablos mini randomly when I wasn't even paying attention to crowns.

8 hours ago, megatonante said:

Through videos and experience. Afterall the most common monster you see should be normal size.

Usually the "heel" of the monster is used in comparison to your hunter's head.

finally. I guess complaining on here works.  Never have to touch this guy again. Praise the lord.

faXeJ0.jpg

Edited by Tatipu

16 minutes ago, ihate_ray said:

Does anyone know if bazel is gonna be in the upcoming crown events? I've been having no luck with him and he's annoying to measure.

except Black diablos and elder dragons, all will be in.. 

11 hours ago, Tatipu said:

finally. I guess complaining on here works.  Never have to touch this guy again. Praise the lord.

faXeJ0.jpg

i complained about vaal hazak days ago but i m still farming it without either crown. i got almost 50 level up in this process.. i wish there would be something as you say

Edited by Darpiom

6 minutes ago, Darpiom said:

except Black diablos and elder dragons, all will be in.. 

i complaint about vaal hazak days ago but i m still farming it without either crown. i got almost 50 level up in this process.. i wish there would be something as you say

Usually complaining here works its magic. That sucks.

Did anyone figure out if that method mentioned on TrueAchievements works?

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Usually complaining here works its magic. That sucks.

Did anyone figure out if that method mentioned on TrueAchievements works?

I've tried the method, I've gain 4 crowns from it so far. 3 minis and one giant. It takes a while to figure out where you are at/ knowing how many potions you need to craft. 

It feels like it's working but the amount of time I tried this method I could've probably still of gotten the same outcome sniping regular. But that's just my experience. 

Edited by ihate_ray

On 3/26/2018 at 10:32 AM, smudgedhorizon said:

I’ve had my silver crown update 3 times now, my game is trolling me HARD! 

Any tips at all on measuring him? I’ve fought so many now and so many I was convinced were huge I feel like I’ve lost the ability to size him at all 1f648.png

I got really lucky as well. My largest silver was the largest one could get that's why it took me a really long time to find mine. All I know is the horizontal line on his right side should be a head and a half taller than your hunter. I found and fought some that were only a head taller, and I thought that was enough based on the videos and pics, but since, like I said, I got the largest silver already, it wasn't big enough. 

The one that I got, I presume, is most likely extremely rare. You need to find a group that's also looking for Teo, so you're not looking alone.

47 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

do we have confirmation on which monsters will be in the last two events? i was gonna wait and make sure we don't get B. Diablos before starting to farm her, but everybody seems pretty sure we won't get her?

the next to events are rotten vale starting tommorow and elder recess next week , also on 6th April we will have Spring Blossom Festival and all previous events will be playable again includes the first 3 Zones for more Info Check this 

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/us/eventquest/

Edited by Tamikuz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tamikuz said:

the next to events are rotten vale starting tommorow and elder recess next week , also on 6th April we will have Spring Blossom Festival and all previous events will be playable again includes the first 3 Zones for more Info Check this 

http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/us/eventquest/

thank you very much for your help :) but i was actually wondering if we know which monsters will be featured in those quests?

some are obvious like Odogaron or Dodogama, but im wondering about some like Bazel and B diablos. some people keep saying we are for sure not getting B diablos and i'm just wondering if that is confirmed?

29 minutes ago, danceswithsloths said:

thank you very much for your help :) but i was actually wondering if we know which monsters will be featured in those quests?

some are obvious like Odogaron or Dodogama, but im wondering about some like Bazel and B diablos. some people keep saying we are for sure not getting B diablos and i'm just wondering if that is confirmed?

Bazel will be in the Rotten Vale Event , BDiablos Crown Event not confirmed yet

• Like 1

Even though this may not sound like a reliable tactic, I'm still going to suggest people struggling with golden crown Elder Dragons and other big monsters to abandon the quest if the monster simply does not look small/large enough and also to create a memorable reference measurement point to compare in later attempts.

When hunting smaller monsters, like Kulu-Ya-Ku, it's harder, in my opinion, to distinguish the golden crown size from average because of smaller variation range. That being said, I wouldn't bother grinding them at the moment if it felt exhausting since the mega event is apparently featuring all previously seen 5-monster-quests at the same time. The linked official Event Schedule may change after this reply.

Alternating the grinding targets between a few monsters may help with maintaining perseverance. Taking breaks is obviously good idea too :)

Aahhhhhh I finally got a giant Teo! Realised it was big enough and what I’d been grinding days for and panicked and actually carted twice because I was so nervous! Managed it with just one faint left. All crowns now done! 

Just have a couple of trophies left for the platinum now - 100x MP missions, & send an SOS. Shouldn’t take too long. 

finally plat, thanks to the addition of rotten value crown quest...

2 months and 2 days... finally can go take some fresh air, thanks to everyone in this forum... hope you guys plat this game asap... :)

9scr3r.jpg

Edited by Vendrik-Khoo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Vendrik-Khoo said:

finally plat, thanks to the addition of rotten value crown quest...

2 months and 2 days... finally can go take some fresh air, thanks to everyone in this forum... hope you guys plat this game asap... :)

9scr3r.jpg

Do you have deviljho crowns? I keep hearing mixed feedback if it counts or not