Crown Guide.

LordNEET

6 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Seems like the Opera event has decreased the chances of crowns. I've only done about a couple of hours of it, and only got 1 large Great Girros crown. I'm hoping today is a lot better.

That's odd. I've got them all within an hour or two. 

12 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

So it was you sucking up so much luck.

A friend of mine got all crowns in a couple hours. RNG is a harsh mistress. Look on the bright side: there's about two and a half weeks to get them all.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

Finally, after a day of rest, I found a large Val in a tempered S.O.S, I swear that this guy was smaller than the previous ones that I had hunted. Just need Dodo and Uragaan for the trophies, but Im gonna wait for the event of this Friday, the hunt is almost over.

Edit: After 125 kills I found it.

Edited by VaR0_XxTh3b
  • Like 1

On 27.03.2018 at 11:31 AM, Darpiom said:

I earned 25 crowns so far in not so much time including mini nergigante, kushala, large teostra and both bazelguese.. i m farming almost only vaal hazak for the last 7-10 days in the hardest investigations and used up all less try-less time-gold reward investigations, even leveled up by 35-40 but all i had in all this process is a silver crown.. 

I am about to vomit up, talk about a game that have been a very much fun so far being a pain in the very arse ??

there is still nothing.. crying here doesnt work either.. i dont know what to do, lost all hope and started to think that my game is glitched on this matter 

Edited by Darpiom

It seems like everybody and their granny has at least one crown from Nergigante except me (based on me creeping through people's guild cards. Seriously, don't send me your guild cards. I'm a creeper ;) ). Anyway, I've complained. Let the forums work their magic. Oh, and if they could send me a mini Kirin and a mini Teostra that'd be swell :) 

2 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

I can't find giant kirin. I keep finding minis. I was .13 away from a gold. This is frustrating.

30 mins after making this post I got it lol

The magic of the forum. If you gripe just hard enough RNGesus will answer your prayers

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OH_EXIE said:

The magic of the forum. If you gripe just hard enough RNGesus will answer your prayers

Can also confirm. I made a post a bit back whining about Teostra and I managed to get both small and large crowns on her yesterday! And a mini Black Diablos! 

• Like 1

Tick question but does anybody know how i can get investigations for Kirin? I am trying to find a mini kirin but i don't have investigations for him. Anytime i respond to a sos and fight a kirin, i always get messages saying "investigation unlocked" when i pick up his tracks or break pieces from him but these investigations always involve pink rathians or odogorons.

14 hours ago, ihate_ray said:

I can't find giant kirin. I keep finding minis. I was .13 away from a gold. This is frustrating.

30 mins after making this post I got it lol

Congrats. :) I have the opposite problem. I can't find a mini kirin. I was .13 away too. Lol

4 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

Tick question but does anybody know how i can get investigations for Kirin? I am trying to find a mini kirin but i don't have investigations for him. Anytime i respond to a sos and fight a kirin, i always get messages saying "investigation unlocked" when i pick up his tracks or break pieces from him but these investigations always involve pink rathians or odogorons.

Congrats. :) I have the opposite problem. I can't find a mini kirin. I was .13 away too. Lol

You can gather other monster's tracks and get a Kirin investigation too, as long as you are in coral highlands.

And whenever you are sniping for crowns just gather the tracks around him a bit before measuring or when you are trying to bring him to a flat surface so that every now and  then you will get a Kirin investigation and you will never run out of them.

22 minutes ago, RauCHeN-ToKEN said:

where does bagelgoose spawn in the effluvia event.  He's the only one I need besides large radobaan but every time I spawn in he isn't there in the beginning

You have to kill a monster first. There can only be 3 monsters in the map at once, so just kill great girros and wait a minute or two and bazelgeuse will spawn.

1 hour ago, ThePhatMatt said:

You have to kill a monster first. There can only be 3 monsters in the map at once, so just kill great girros and wait a minute or two and bazelgeuse will spawn.

heard that. I got both of the crowns I needed after I made this post haha.  

if that's the magic of this forum then WHY CAN'T I GET MY LAST KIRIN CROWN :((((((((((((((((((((

how's the crown drop rate on the double kirin event?  I need large and 30 more arena's for plat.  I know I can do that quit out and craft thing to make monster's grow but if the event quest has a good chance to drop crowns I'll do that, though I doubt it really does

Just now, FatBoyIsLazy said:

double kirin works?

haven't tried.  I just need large and was just going to finish up these arena quests until I got an answer or until they were done.  Honestly, they probably dont.  But ya never know. Are you aware of the monster growing guide to make monsters bigger?

https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=994395

• Like 1