Crown Guide.

LordNEET

48 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

The new event with 5 monsters seems to be 1 king and 4 minis. The monsters are predetermined, but which one is king is random I think. I got King Anjarath the first time, and King Pukei Pukei the second time.

Did the Quest 7 times by now, it does not seem to be determined. However there's a pretty dam high drop chance in there :-)

1 hour ago, h4mx0r said:

The new event with 5 monsters seems to be 1 king and 4 minis. The monsters are predetermined, but which one is king is random I think. I got King Anjarath the first time, and King Pukei Pukei the second time.

First time I did it I got two minis and two larges. It's randomized, but with a much larger than normal chance to spawn crowns.

Since I won#t be home for another 10 hours or so can someone please explain me:

- What exactly is this new event? Hunting 5 monsters or something?

- How can one get the Street Fighter event? Is it for everybody or only for people with an SF5 save? (which I have since I own the game but I still want to know)

A quick Google search wasn't helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

1 minute ago, Sicho said:

Since I won#t be home for another 10 hours or so can someone please explain me:

- What exactly is this new event? Hunting 5 monsters or something?

- How can one get the Street Fighter event? Is it for everybody or only for people with an SF5 save? (which I have since I own the game but I still want to know)

A quick Google search wasn't helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

The 5 monster event is a new mission added to the Event Section of the quest board.

You fight a Great Jagras, Pukei Pukei, Rathalos, Anjarath, and Tobi Kadachi. They appear to be randomized crowns, but you always fight those 5.

7 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

The 5 monster event is a new mission added to the Event Section of the quest board.

You fight a Great Jagras, Pukei Pukei, Rathalos, Anjarath, and Tobi Kadachi. They appear to be randomized crowns, but you always fight those 5.

Thanks for the info. I only have the Giant Golden Crown for the Great Jagras so far and none of the others yet. So tonight, the hunt is on! :D

2 hours ago, fujitora22 said:

Anyone got the Gold Giant Rhatalos? Is the only one I dont have

Im the same. My silver is 2045.06, wonder how close that is?

I got Large Tobi, Mini Anja, and Giant Anja back to back to back though. This is great.

Edited by Jarod1990

2 hours ago, Jarod1990 said:

Im the same. My silver is 2045.06, wonder how close that is?

I got Large Tobi, Mini Anja, and Giant Anja back to back to back though. This is great.

Me and Mah2c got a giant crown for Rathalos and Anjanath and one mini for Pukei-Pukei. So judging from what you got I think it's safe to assume this event is the way to go to earn some crowns!:)

3 minutes ago, qwerty407 said:

just played a 5 monster event and got a pukei giant crown, I wish people would contribute and not camp for freebies.

You played Deep Green Blues yes? Crown rate is exponentially higher for that quest, I got 4 crowns I needed today from it.

You can remove players from the quest if you're the leader.

4 minutes ago, Jarod1990 said:

You played Deep Green Blues yes? Crown rate is exponentially higher for that quest, I got 4 crowns I needed today from it.

You can remove players from the quest if you're the leader.

that is correct, oh I didnt know you can kick people, good to know.

6 minutes ago, Juras said:

Can Rathalos spawn as small on this event? All other's (not sure if Anja was small, i already had both crowns for him and Tobi but got some size updates) can be giant or small, except Rath for me, he is always huge.

I think so. I got nearly the small crown for him. 
For Anjanath I got a small one.

For Tobi just size updates so far, no gold crowns yet.

9 minutes ago, Juras said:

Can Rathalos spawn as small on this event? All other's (not sure if Anja was small, i already had both crowns for him and Tobi but got some size updates) can be giant or small, except Rath for me, he is always huge.

Every monster in the quest can be either giant or small, I got all 10 crowns from it.

• Like 1