Crown Guide.

LordNEET

51 minutes ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

I feel your pain. Still hunting large kushala weeks later. Been trying to snipe with my friends but no luck.

same guys. My last crown too. this is crazy. Add me if you all wanna snipe with me today   Phase_32

Just got the Giant Black Diablos after 4 tries (1 Bronze - 1 Silver - 2 Gold Investigation). Only need Giant Vaal now!

EDIT: The job is done! Got the Giant Vaal (1 Bronze - 1 Silver - 1 Gold Investigation), so no more crown hunting for me. 176 hours total (about 90 of crown hunting). Now is time to focus on Arena Quests and other trophies left.

Edited by KressinGames

On 5/5/2018 at 9:35 PM, Urgalaton said:

Large Teostra and large Black Diablos Yesterday! But i hope i can find a large crown for Kirin...

Which investigation you found them?

8 hours ago, KressinGames said:

The magic of the forum seems to be working. Got Large Nergi and Large Kirin (from a Bronze - Silver - Gold Investigation). Just 2 more and i will be done with de crown hunting (Large Black Diablos and Large Vaal).

You can find crowns from Bronze - Silver - Gold Investigations?

8 hours ago, Phase_32 said:

same guys. My last crown too. this is crazy. Add me if you all wanna snipe with me today   Phase_32

I’m at GMT+8 though but u can hit me up at PSN ID: shihoro-ssi 

Anyone still hunting that Large Kushala can just add me with title Daora. Happy hunting!

42 minutes ago, shihoro-ssi said:

I’m at GMT+8 though but u can hit me up at PSN ID: shihoro-ssi 

Anyone still hunting that Large Kushala can just add me with title Daora. Happy hunting!

Thanks ill add u now. Anyone else sniping large kush add me as well.

FINALLY! Completed my Large Crown Trophy!!!! So sorry to the buddies that added me. Guess we were at a different timezone and the quest was a 15mins 2 faints SILVER-SILVER-GOLD Ancient Forest quest. Didn’t have the luxury to notify u guys. GOOD LUCK TO U GUYS! 

ONWARDS TO 50 ARENA TROPHY AND SHINY PLAT COME TO PAPA! :D 

• Like 1

I dunno if it's been mentioned but you don't need Deviljho to get either of the Gold Crown trophies. I got the Giant Gold one with him only being Silver.

3 hours ago, bscmsg said:

Took a week break, now ready for the final giant crown
Please Giant Black Diablos come to me

Good luck with that one. It was my last Giant Crown. If the investigations you have don't seem to be panning out, it might be worth stopping, going to fight some normally/in co-op so you can get new investigations and trying again later. I had like 9 different Black Diablos investigations with a wide array of conditions (gold/silver/silver/bronze, 30 min, 2 death, etc) and after 2 8-hour stints that only gave me big Silvers I just gave up, grabbed an investigation I had earned (a gold/silver/bronze 15 minute 1 death Capture) and it gave me Gold after a couple tries. I think some Investigations are just designed to be more apt to give you Golds.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, fixbane said:

i assume there are no true strats now? or is the 2 silver 2 gold/ 2 silver etc proven at all?

the best thing u can do is just wait for events that have higher crown chance and while waiting just farm tempered elder dragons until u get all the crowns from them. its just going to waste so much time if u try to get every monster trough investigations. there are some events where its even guaranteed to get some high and small crowns. i think there was 1 for giant barroth, small and big odagaron, giant anjanath and i think giant kulu ya ku. maybe they release even more events with guaranteed crowns. take the patient route and play some other games in the meantime or do what u can on trophies pet hunting and miscellaneous stuff.

just check every friday for any usefull events and hope for a festival like the spring blossom. the time will come and u will just get all the crowns in like a few days trust me.

this guy posts weekly quests and events all the time check him out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Darcblade15/videos?disable_polymer=1

• Like 1

FINALLY! Large Kushala down! Save scumming works guys. Find a good investigation for whatever monster you're hunting at the time(At least 1 Gold and 1 Silver for rewards). Save your game. Then upload the save to the Playstation Cloud. Do your investigations. If they're all a no go, then simply close the game and download your save to your hard drive (over-writing your current save file). 1 more trophy to go. Anyone wanna farm a Downy Crake with me? lol "Snuggles for All" trophy ???

Finally back to playing this game after a 6 week break. Just need a mini Kirin and a few more Arena quests for the plat. I thought I had a mini Kirin earlier today based on measurement videos on Youtube (why the heck are most of them videos 13 minutes long?!!?). Sadly it wasn't :( 230 hours and I just need this one crown. 

I think I'm ready to give up. I'll just pray that they add event quests for the elder dragons and black diablos one day that actually spawn crowns. But I'm losing my mind over these. Wasted a whole 3 days without any crowns. I'm done. There is NOTHING in games worse than things that are luck based.

• Like 1

Only 5 crowns left to go for me. Mini and giant Kirin, mini and giant Black Diablos, and mini Nergigante. I managed to get both my Teostra crowns yesterday which was pretty lucky but can't manage to get the mini Nergigante. I've been farming it for a few hours now and no luck and I'm almost out of investigations :(

EDIT: And I just got mini Nergigante! 4 to go...

Edited by PeachyJacobs