LordNEET

Crown Guide.

1,430 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

I think I'm ready to give up. I'll just pray that they add event quests for the elder dragons and black diablos one day that actually spawn crowns. But I'm losing my mind over these. Wasted a whole 3 days without any crowns. I'm done. There is NOTHING in games worse than things that are luck based.

Take a break, play something else and try again in 1-2 weeks sooner or later you'll get everything

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 3 crowns left. Mini Kuschala, giant Radobaan and giant Kirin. 

If someone wants to help me, just add: Nidzo187

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I CANNOT get a large Vaal Hazak to save my life!! I have ran out of investigations repeatedly, and have to SOS to get new ones. I thought I found one that was tempered, but the squad I was with tanked the mission.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came back to the game and got both Nergigante crowns and a Teostra crown. If anyone wants to help with Mini Kirin, Large Vaal, and both Black Diablos let me know by adding me on PSN.

 

Make sure you spell my name wrong lol. I before D.

 

Edit: got the large Vaal. Looked much smaller than others I've fought tbh 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is pure conjecture of course but any chance the arch-tempered dragon quests for Kirin and Vaal will drop crowns?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down to 1 crown left for my platinum, giant Kirin, and it's being an absolute pain. Really struggling to find this one. I have quite a few investigations for it but no luck so far unfortunately.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants help looking for Large crowns for Vaal Hazak, Black Diablos, Kushala and Tzitzi ya ku, message me on psn:Rkuzu5

I am having zero luck on my own, finding the crowns for these guys.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get my last 2 crowns (Large Black Diablos + Small Kirin) in 2 consecutive investigations. So glad to be done with this annoying trophy ... gonna shelf this game and probably never pick it up again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took a break for about a month or so and am ready to finally platinum this game. Just need both crowns for Kushala and Nergigante and then 50 arena quests (probably the one I'm dreading the most). If anyone wants to play tomorrow just add me, I'll probably be on around 8 p.m.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OH_EXIE said:

Took a break for about a month or so and am ready to finally platinum this game. Just need both crowns for Kushala and Nergigante and then 50 arena quests (probably the one I'm dreading the most). If anyone wants to play tomorrow just add me, I'll probably be on around 8 p.m.

Are you looking for Large Nergigante? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 0:39 PM, THE-KING-GERRARD said:

 

I just finished up all the hard to get crowns. All I need now are crowns from the Elder Recess event next week.

Edit: not sure why I quoted someone 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been attempting to get all the crowns on the DLC monsters lately. Lunastra has been going reasonably well, i’ve already gotten the large crown through just hunting her as i would normally and i’m sitting on a total of 4 3 attempt investigations. The pickle however has been a bit of a nightmare. I’ve attempted measuring him a lot but i haven’t really had any success in doing so, they all look the same size to me no matter what i use for reference. As a result i’ve been pretty much forced to hunt every Jho i can get a good investigation on. He’s now my second monster after Teostra to exceed over 100 hunts total.

image.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Happy said:

I’ve been attempting to get all the crowns on the DLC monsters lately. Lunastra has been going reasonably well, i’ve already gotten the large crown through just hunting her as i would normally and i’m sitting on a total of 4 3 attempt investigations. The pickle however has been a bit of a nightmare. I’ve attempted measuring him a lot but i haven’t really had any success in doing so, they all look the same size to me no matter what i use for reference. As a result i’ve been pretty much forced to hunt every Jho i can get a good investigation on. He’s now my second monster after Teostra to exceed over 100 hunts total.

image.jpg

You know the DLC monsters aren't required for the platinum? Or are you doing because you want to? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Happy said:

I’ve been attempting to get all the crowns on the DLC monsters lately. Lunastra has been going reasonably well, i’ve already gotten the large crown through just hunting her as i would normally and i’m sitting on a total of 4 3 attempt investigations. The pickle however has been a bit of a nightmare. I’ve attempted measuring him a lot but i haven’t really had any success in doing so, they all look the same size to me no matter what i use for reference. As a result i’ve been pretty much forced to hunt every Jho i can get a good investigation on. He’s now my second monster after Teostra to exceed over 100 hunts total.

 

Large DJ won't get to hit you with his tail sweep if you stand on the same level as his feet. Only thing I got to point out about the pickle boy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

You know the DLC monsters aren't required for the platinum? Or are you doing because you want to? 

 

I got the platinum over three months ago, i’m just doing it to be a completionist.

 

32 minutes ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

 

Large DJ won't get to hit you with his tail sweep if you stand on the same level as his feet. Only thing I got to point out about the pickle boy.

 

Thanks, i’ll try to look out for that. I’ll probably still do some mental gymnastics to fight every Jho i see anyway though lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive got this week off so if anyone wants to tag along for these 3 monster i need both crowns on feel free to add me just make sure you put message so i know it's for this Vaal Hazak, Black Diablos & Nergigante.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't find a large gold crown Kirin for the life of me and it's my last one left for the platinum. If anyone wants to try and farm it with me or has a few Kirin investigations they want to do please add me. It's driving me nuts! Cheers!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 11:39 AM, THE-KING-GERRARD said:

Are you looking for Large Nergigante? 

Yes sir

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got the platinum so glad the crown grinding is over it's been a long journey.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want help if anyone knows how to measure up large Nergigante, Kirin and Black Diablos...these three left for me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.