Crown Guide.

LordNEET

18 hours ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

I think I'm ready to give up. I'll just pray that they add event quests for the elder dragons and black diablos one day that actually spawn crowns. But I'm losing my mind over these. Wasted a whole 3 days without any crowns. I'm done. There is NOTHING in games worse than things that are luck based.

Take a break, play something else and try again in 1-2 weeks sooner or later you'll get everything

• Like 1

Came back to the game and got both Nergigante crowns and a Teostra crown. If anyone wants to help with Mini Kirin, Large Vaal, and both Black Diablos let me know by adding me on PSN.

Make sure you spell my name wrong lol. I before D.

Edit: got the large Vaal. Looked much smaller than others I've fought tbh 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER

Took a break for about a month or so and am ready to finally platinum this game. Just need both crowns for Kushala and Nergigante and then 50 arena quests (probably the one I'm dreading the most). If anyone wants to play tomorrow just add me, I'll probably be on around 8 p.m.

12 hours ago, OH_EXIE said:

Took a break for about a month or so and am ready to finally platinum this game. Just need both crowns for Kushala and Nergigante and then 50 arena quests (probably the one I'm dreading the most). If anyone wants to play tomorrow just add me, I'll probably be on around 8 p.m.

Are you looking for Large Nergigante? 

On 6/8/2018 at 0:39 PM, THE-KING-GERRARD said:

I just finished up all the hard to get crowns. All I need now are crowns from the Elder Recess event next week.

Edit: not sure why I quoted someone 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER

I’ve been attempting to get all the crowns on the DLC monsters lately. Lunastra has been going reasonably well, i’ve already gotten the large crown through just hunting her as i would normally and i’m sitting on a total of 4 3 attempt investigations. The pickle however has been a bit of a nightmare. I’ve attempted measuring him a lot but i haven’t really had any success in doing so, they all look the same size to me no matter what i use for reference. As a result i’ve been pretty much forced to hunt every Jho i can get a good investigation on. He’s now my second monster after Teostra to exceed over 100 hunts total.

image.jpg

25 minutes ago, Happy said:

I’ve been attempting to get all the crowns on the DLC monsters lately. Lunastra has been going reasonably well, i’ve already gotten the large crown through just hunting her as i would normally and i’m sitting on a total of 4 3 attempt investigations. The pickle however has been a bit of a nightmare. I’ve attempted measuring him a lot but i haven’t really had any success in doing so, they all look the same size to me no matter what i use for reference. As a result i’ve been pretty much forced to hunt every Jho i can get a good investigation on. He’s now my second monster after Teostra to exceed over 100 hunts total.

image.jpg

You know the DLC monsters aren't required for the platinum? Or are you doing because you want to? 

25 minutes ago, Happy said:

Large DJ won't get to hit you with his tail sweep if you stand on the same level as his feet. Only thing I got to point out about the pickle boy.

32 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

You know the DLC monsters aren't required for the platinum? Or are you doing because you want to? 

I got the platinum over three months ago, i’m just doing it to be a completionist.

32 minutes ago, Ryuzaki1993 said:

Large DJ won't get to hit you with his tail sweep if you stand on the same level as his feet. Only thing I got to point out about the pickle boy.

Thanks, i’ll try to look out for that. I’ll probably still do some mental gymnastics to fight every Jho i see anyway though lol.