Are The Co-Op Trophies Still Achievable?

Phant0mTheElite

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.02.2018 at 7:34 PM, IDiivil said:

They were about two weeks ago when I did them.

But the trophies are tied to Steam, so both players will need to be logged into Steam. You can also get the trophies while playing with someone on PC.

I would like to ask you, do you need to have Portal 2 in your PC Steam library to play online? Or is PSN-Steam accounts intergration enough? I have connected my PSN and steam account, but i don't have Portal 2 in my steam library (the code in my box has been used). Do i need to buy Portal 2 on steam now in order to play coop?

1 hour ago, Kristmas2 said:

I would like to ask you, do you need to have Portal 2 in your PC Steam library to play online? Or is PSN-Steam accounts intergration enough? I have connected my PSN and steam account, but i don't have Portal 2 in my steam library (the code in my box has been used). Do i need to buy Portal 2 on steam now in order to play coop?

Based on what I've read elsewhere you need to own Portal 2 on Steam and be connected to it while playing for the co-op trophies to pop. I think you need to have that to even be able to connect to a partner since it actually does the matchmaking through steam. As in when you're playing PS3 Portal 2, it shows you as playing Portal 2 on steam.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Based on what I've read elsewhere you need to own Portal 2 on Steam and be connected to it while playing for the co-op trophies to pop. I think you need to have that to even be able to connect to a partner since it actually does the matchmaking through steam. As in when you're playing PS3 Portal 2, it shows you as playing Portal 2 on steam.

Thanks for the info, I'll buy it on steam too then, cheers :)