[how to do?] - Intrepid Mortal Max Out Wander's Health and Stamina Bars

Deluziion90

So going off my checklist 

- finished normal

- finished normal time attack

- started hard -> immediatley start hard time attack and finished -> Just finished!! (yay! so much rage ^^)

Now I'm in my hard game with all the items.

What would be best to do to get my HP/Stamina maxed out as fast as possible? Just finish the game 5 times quickly? Should I collect fruit in all these 5 runs or can I ignore them?

I dont mind going through the game multiple times but mostly want to know if I should focus on the lizards and fruit as well.

Thanks! ?

You got fruit map from Time attack , collect all fruits one time (or not even all , just as long as you see HP bar goes up) and than farm Colossi for stamina. Hp goes up very very fast with fruits so you should not need more than one circle of fruit collecting. 

Lizards i would ignore because the increase is so small that you can a colossus in the same time you hunt down a lizard.

If you dont mind farming same boss you can do first boss , save , ng+ of this file and kill first boss again.

I played through story 5 times because its way more fun than farming same boss, even if it takes longer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xionx said:

You got fruit map from Time attack , collect all fruits one time (or not even all , just as long as you see HP bar goes up) and than farm Colossi for stamina. Hp goes up very very fast with fruits so you should not need more than one circle of fruit collecting. 

Lizards i would ignore because the increase is so small that you can a colossus in the same time you hunt down a lizard.

If you dont mind farming same boss you can do first boss , save , ng+ of this file and kill first boss again.

I played through story 5 times because its way more fun than farming same boss, even if it takes longer.

Thanks good to know that's what I needed to know!

And as you're saying I preffer to enjoy the full game as well instead of grinding the first guy over and over. I expect to have it platinum in the upcoming days anyways.

So happy that I'm done with the hard time attacks ?

1 hour ago, JinjonatorX said:

Adding to this, and dumb question, but just to confirm: I know colossi increase stamina, but do they also increase health? (I'm getting all the fruit I can, but I'd rather not go through the trouble of getting them all unless I really really have to, ya feel)

As far as I can tell they dont. Currently rushing through it with queen's sword 

10 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

As far as I can tell they dont. Currently rushing through it with queen's sword 

They do. You probably just already have max health. It gets maxed very early compared to stamina, especially if you grabbed a decent amount of fruit at one point. The time attacks are the proof that colossi increase health, because you always have the bare minimum health/stamina possible and you can see that you have more health for later colossi.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seibei4211 said:

They do. You probably just already have max health. It gets maxed very early compared to stamina, especially if you grabbed a decent amount of fruit at one point. The time attacks are the proof that colossi increase health, because you always have the bare minimum health/stamina possible and you can see that you have more health for later colossi.

probably maxed out indeed. Sorry for the bad info ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2018 at 5:32 PM, SnizelPS said:

Watch until he takes the last fruit, that's max health.

Stamina already maxed.

Thanks.  Almost certain I have max health, my stamina bar is about 3/4 of the way across the health bar.  Not sure how long that equates to.  Done 3 full playthroughs and both time attack runs (don't know if the latter two count).  If they don't, thats 48 colossi.

Just wanted to share this:

As I farmed HP/Stamina I noticed it didn't increase anymore. That was around 5:10 PM. So I checked my trophies, didn't got it. Tried collecting a few lizards - nothing.

Then I reloaded an older save and maxed it again. No trophy.

At around 6 PM I went to check my trophies again and it was there, obtained at 4:50 PM?????

The trophy-pop never happend.

Just wanted to throw this in here since I had a couple of weird trophy-pop issues in this game.

Edited by Joker

6 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Thanks.  Almost certain I have max health, my stamina bar is about 3/4 of the way across the health bar.  Not sure how long that equates to.  Done 3 full playthroughs and both time attack runs (don't know if the latter two count).  If they don't, thats 48 colossi.

3 is not enough for max...

After 3 runs:

I had to kill 1st and 2nd  over and over for quite some time using New Game+.

and that only maxed out my stamina...

After all that i had to travel the world and hunt some fruit for maxing HP.

and time attacks don't count, sadly.

reminisce mode don't count also.

Good luck with maxing, it's kind of a repetitive pain in the ass.

Edited by SnizelPS

13 minutes ago, SnizelPS said:

After 3 runs:

Does killing colossues not raise hp as well? Or did you chose to hunt for fruit because that would be faster? Feel like I'm pretty close for this trophy as I was able to climb the temple but its hard to tell juat by comparing bars imo

5 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

Does killing colossues not raise hp as well? Or did you chose to hunt for fruit because that would be faster? Feel like I'm pretty close for this trophy as I was able to climb the temple but its hard to tell juat by comparing bars imo

It does.

At one point i just saw my stamina won't go up anymore...

But my HP kept raising.

It's way faster to just hunt for fruit for what's left of the HP in my opinion, they give quite a decent boost for the effort. (each fruit maybe the same HP boost as one colossi kill)

and you can find up to 3 or 4 fruits on one tree.

If you don't need stamina anymore, go hunt fruits.

It's also mixing up what you do, instead of just killing them over and over, you just travel the world :)

Edited by SnizelPS

Got the plat, so thanks guys :)

12 hours ago, SnizelPS said:

After 3 runs:

Got the plat now :)  Did 3 full playthroughs, a half playthrough, and did this about 15/20-ish times.  Really wasn't too bad.

Fruit was a piece of cake, I don't even think I collected half the fruit and I was max.

5 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

Got the plat, so thanks guys :)

Got the plat now :)  Did 3 full playthroughs, a half playthrough, and did this about 15/20-ish times.  Really wasn't too bad.

Fruit was a piece of cake, I don't even think I collected half the fruit and I was max.

Congratz :D

I was planning on doing the lower half of the map for fruits, but the trophy popped up half way through my travels.

Edited by SnizelPS