BigEvil-85

Anyone planning a Legendary Walkthrough?

9 posts in this topic

If yes, plz count me in. I still need the Trophy and my game progress is bugged, so if I could join anyone's game online it would be a massive help. My Character is already at LvL 40 and will make this very easy, because of his gear/abilities. just add me. BigE

I'll be doing my legendary playthrough soon.  I'm still ony on the first one though so it will probably be a a good week or 2.  By all means join mine if you still need it when I'm ready.

You mean playthrough? Because walkthrough is explaining the progress =D

And just take Dwarf and obliterate everything.

i know this is an old thread but is any1 playing on legendary difficulty at the moment? my save is glitched n i need to join someones game to complete the game.

I will be in a couple of weeks (still not been back to it yet) give me a shout if you still need it. 

Hey anyone still needs the Legendary and Heroic difficulty playthroughs?

Yep, I am at Legendary now. Heroic was glitched, but removing the 1.01 update restarted all quest issues just right and I could progress. I think I'll do Legendary without the upgrade installed...

If I'm stuck - I'll report. But deleting the upgrade from game files (highest up above where you start your games) and playing wiothout it seems to restart all level issues - it restarted Mirkwood just fine for me, at least.