PSNP Interviews... Stevieboy

AlteredFormula

Just remind me, how old do you have to be to mod...?

Age has nothing to do with it. You have to have done at least 3 years in the Big House, have a badass rep on the mean streets and have enough time to answer silly questions before you even get asked would you be prepared to hold your ankles if the Big Boss wanted you to...

Only then could you even think that you might have a tiny hope of being modded up.

• 1 year later...

Probably a bit late, but nice interview. Now, I know who you are, I was so surprised to see a new mod today. But now I know you are a veteran on the forum and good luck with your new 'Grade', be sure to assist Parker well. 

Does AF was a member of STAFF too ? 

Probably a bit late, but nice interview. Now, I know who you are, I was so surprised to see a new mod today. But now I know you are a veteran on the forum and good luck with your new 'Grade', be sure to assist Parker well. 

Does AF was a member of STAFF too ? 

Yes Eburk and AF were both mods but they stepped down this year. Here is the staff picture from a year or so ago

kf5ds8.jpg

I guess I will have to redo it with Stevie in there now :P

• Like 3

Amazing, I didn't know that Sly had a fellows members of STAFF before :o (Amazing, amazing and amazing) ! 

Ya I'd love to restart these interviews myself! They were such a great idea, I hate to see such good ideas go to waste!

Sense Song Vote is every two weeks now I have some more time on my hands, and would more than gladly do this!!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...