PSA Plat Currently Unobtainable (Fixed 03/15/18

ExHaseo

It's not just this one that makes the plat impossible; it's also trying to be the only one alive in a match. Especially seeing as Custom Match doesn't award trophies so boosting is out of the question (AFAIK). 

The whole thing is a little silly. Hopefully it'll be better in the next patch.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. After the broken OB 64+65 patch for consoles some trophies were glitched. Some people had issues with the 'Bounty Hunter' and 'Last One Standing' trophies as well, but those can still be popped by the lucky people unlike the 'Champions of the Realm' trophy. 2 patches with useless hotfixes have been released so far to address issues no one really cares about and were not that urgent, so my only suggestion is that I believe they won't fix this issue anytime soon and that you should play something else online or just keep playing, but for fun and not trophies until a new proper patch to fix (Probably OB66).

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 2:43 PM, pauloredlinex7 said:

After the 18.01.2018, the Champion of the Realm trophy can not win more, and I honestly do not believe that the company will warm its head to correct a single trophy.

Of course it won't. Every time a user mentions some sort of issue on their forum it gets closed by some stain as "non-constructive".

On 19/02/2018 at 4:00 PM, GarryKE said:

Of course it won't. Every time a user mentions some sort of issue on their forum it gets closed by some stain as "non-constructive".

This Trophy is Bugged in Pc Version too, already had messages and several posts complaining about it, and had 4 updates and nothing.The say the next update they will fix it. i hope so.

Edited by pauloredlinex7

3 hours ago, pauloredlinex7 said:

This Trophy is Bugged in Pc Version too, already had messages and several posts complaining about it, and had 4 updates and nothing.The say the next update they will fix it. i hope so.

PC players have been getting the achievement through Battlegrounds apparently. Have you tried that?

• 2 weeks later...

The new patch which is in Apha test (OB67) apparently is going to fix the Awards section for Steam players. I haven't seen mentioning console players, but it always goes for both. So keep an eye out once they release the OB67 patch because it may actually keep track of the progress again for some glitched awards. Thus fixing the trophies as well.

Edited by Roster60

There's a new patch for Paladins (15/03/2018). It's a 10 GB update. I just got the 'Champions of the Realm' trophy. The new levelling up system let's you spend gold to level up so you can get it straight away. It doesn't count any previous characters you have at mastery level 5. Look at your stats in the 'Awards' page and then see how many more you need to get to level 5 and finish the objective.

5 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

There's a new patch for Paladins (15/03/2018). It's a 10 GB update. I just got the 'Champions of the Realm' trophy. The new levelling up system let's you spend gold to level up so you can get it straight away. It doesn't count any previous characters you have at mastery level 5. Look at your stats in the 'Awards' page and then see how many more you need to get to level 5 and finish the objective.

Just confirmed. I'll update the OP. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I just got five characters to level 5... cause I thought it was five.. but nothing. Although my friend was in the same party as me and got the trophy. So I wouldn't say it's unobtainable atm.. it's just really bugged.

Although written 4 characters in the trophy, inside the game he always asked 6 in the reports that I saw

• 1 month later...