HighQuality_Beef

In The Nick Of Time Trophy....

31 posts in this topic

On 2018/2/13 at 9:28 AM, HighQuality_Beef said:

I think I found a good way of getting this trophy, I'm gonna tested it now. But basically, by using 2 TV's, 2 PS4's and a Vita for remote play, using 3 accounts and joining them in a party and the method sepheroithisgod mentioned to get into battles with AI, get into a match with the AI, line up the 2 dummy accounts together in a corner so the AI will also line up, and attack them as their attacking the dummy accounts. Here goes somethin'...

Which character did you use to get this trophy? Did you fight with bots? 

God damn it this trophy, is so annoying try to help your mates, because they love to stay far far way from you.

UPDATE: Finally got, Y'shtola for the WIN!!! Just stay close to your mates in the air and spam her neutral bravery attack

Edited by rafael_martines

I often gets disconnected while playing with other players(hang in there net) so I had to rely on fighting bots. The bots are not really aggressive so I cannot use Y'shtola spam method. After tests, I ended up switching between Firion and Noctis and keeps on tailing Marksmen. I noticed that I do still get points even the enemy don't hit my allies, I just needed to interrupt their attacks. For Firion, I used away + BRV attack on ground - It has long reach but the con is I need to stay on ground. For Noctis (which I ended up using the most) is forward + BRV attack - not that good range but I find it very easy to use and easy to abuse to spam. 

so it just counts when the COM attacks teammates ?

If you are still struggling like me, give the Emperor a try, I keep getting more than 5 allies saved with him a lot, I usually spam his Thunder crest especially on other marksmen and switch to Beckoning blast if they were close to me.

some times Starfall also helps when I use it on the summoning core.

I’ve been consistently playing Sephiroth and I always struggle with allies saved so I had to switch to other characters and the Emperor helped the most! Almost getting the trophy gl!

On 10/2/2019 at 11:13 PM, BASEL-_-KSA said:

If you are still struggling like me, give the Emperor a try, I keep getting more than 5 allies saved with him a lot, I usually spam his Thunder crest especially on other marksmen and switch to Beckoning blast if they were close to me.

some times Starfall also helps when I use it on the summoning core.

I’ve been consistently playing Sephiroth and I always struggle with allies saved so I had to switch to other characters and the Emperor helped the most! Almost getting the trophy gl!

^ This.

Tried with Y'Shtola and Ace as marksmen against bots but it seems I'm (still) not able to spray in the right way, so I tried to use the Emperor as suggested. Again, I couldn't do anything but a single ally save with Thunder Crest. I was about to give up when I tried spamming Beckoning Blast (:up: + :circle: while airborne): at the end of the match, I had 180 points in "ally saved" (so 15 allies saved). I have to retry and see if this works again but it was greatly beyond the goal so I think it's definitively doable.

EDIT: Done other 5 matches, I was never able to repeat that score but I've always reached 5-6 allies saved per match and that's fine to me! Hope this can help.

Edited by Sephiroth__92
Update