Hey, everybody

Yrva

I never really did one of these before, but hello! I'm ManaFear, I've been collecting trophies for a very long time, and I have no plans of stopping. I'm not the most hardcore, but I really enjoy writing about and appreciating games in their entirety, and sometimes even writing guides. My most recent achievement is winning 1st place for the 2017 Guide of the Year awards with the Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony guide, which I am very thankful for.

I'm not really sure what else to say, but it's nice to formally introduce myself to such a lovely community.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Welcome \o/ so are you going for mein leben?

I will eventually when I'm not juggling a few projects at once! 

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Hello there, stranger. Nice to meet you. :awesome:

So when did you start gaming? Also, what's your favourite game of all time?

My first game was Quake which came out a few years before I was born, but I've been gaming since pretty much forever. My favourite game is probably Metal Gear Solid 3, though both Nier: Automata comes a close second.

9 minutes ago, ManaFear said:

My first game was Quake which came out a few years before I was born, but I've been gaming since pretty much forever. My favourite game is probably Metal Gear Solid 3, though both Nier: Automata comes a close second.

Ah, cool. I've never played Quake myself since it always struck me as more of a PC game, and I've always been a console gamer myself.

I'm always glad to meet another MGS fan! :D If I had to pick my favourite game in the series, it would probably be the first game, but they're all excellent. I still need to go back to MGS3 and platinum it one day. As for NieR: Automata, I've heard a lot of others say how excellent the game is, so I'm really looking forward to playing it. I'm going to play the original first, though.

54 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, cool. I've never played Quake myself since it always struck me as more of a PC game, and I've always been a console gamer myself.

I'm always glad to meet another MGS fan! :D If I had to pick my favourite game in the series, it would probably be the first game, but they're all excellent. I still need to go back to MGS3 and platinum it one day. As for NieR: Automata, I've heard a lot of others say how excellent the game is, so I'm really looking forward to playing it. I'm going to play the original first, though.

Both Nier games and all Metal Gear games have special places in my heart, but I think I got to around 72% completion of the MGS3 trophies, and just stopped for whatever reason. Either way, I need to get back to it. Would definitely recommend the Nier games, they're amazing.