Hello everyone

XIRCHRAD-

Just wanted to make a quick introduction. I'm Richard. I'm new to the whole trophy scene so it will take me a while to get used to things but I'll try my best.

My PSN name is related to a favourite game series of mine. Kingdom Hearts. I was fascinated by the whole Nobody aspect of the games to those who are familiar.

Most of the characters that are nobodies have their real names mixed up with the X in somewhere. That's what mine is really. I couldn't really think of anything good of having the X in the middle of the name so I decided to have it at the start.

So I guess the way you would pronounce it would be Xirch rad, similar to orchard I guess but saying it orchrad if that makes any sense. :P 

The dash is because someone already has the PSN without it so I didn't want to add to much to it so a dash wasn't too bad.

I got my first trophy today and that was from KH and It was called "The rabbit hole" kind of relevant if you ask me since this trophy journey is probably going to be a massive head blag sort of like that world. Just seemed very relevant.

I don't really have a set in stone favourite genre, most likely RPG but I'm willing to give some games a shot & I have no doubt so much I need to catch up on so suggestions or anything would help out a long way.

I don't have any friends yet on PSN so if you'd like to send a friend request. I'd know it's from here since nowhere else knows it.

I guess if you want to know more etc you're better off asking as I can talk about stuff for hours. :)

Hope everyone is good, peace! 

Edited by XIRCHRAD-
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Welcome! I did the same with my name in honor of my favorite videogame serie, and congratulations in your official first trophy how trophy hunter. 1f643.png I'm sure here you can find a lot of nice people and friends very quickly! Good luck and enjoy your stay.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the warm welcome. :) 

Just now, AlchemistWer said:

(`・ω・´) Which games do you plan to play?

I haven't thought that far ahead if I'm being honest.

I've started the KH PS4 collection and that should take me a while, anything after that I have no idea. I have a lot to catch up on so I'll just go with the flow and see what happens.

20 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! Kingdom Hearts is a great series. I am currently working through it myself! Good luck hunting!

Thank you, I'm allowed to post now so apologies for not doing so earlier. :P 

I see you've done the first and chain of memories. Looking forward to starting KH2?

2 hours ago, XIRCHRAD- said:

Thank you, I'm allowed to post now so apologies for not doing so earlier. :P 

I see you've done the first and chain of memories. Looking forward to starting KH2?

haha no problem. It is something I have noticed other new people have an issue with as well. I am curious as to what exactly the restriction is, because I haven't been able to find anything about it. Lol

OMG yes. I think I have played a little bit when I was younger, though all I remember is a skateboarding mini-game. I really want to try to get through the rest of the series before KH3 comes out. I think I will be able to :D

34 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

haha no problem. It is something I have noticed other new people have an issue with as well. I am curious as to what exactly the restriction is, because I haven't been able to find anything about it. Lol

OMG yes. I think I have played a little bit when I was younger, though all I remember is a skateboarding mini-game. I really want to try to get through the rest of the series before KH3 comes out. I think I will be able to :D

This is a quote from one of the moderators. "New accounts have a post limit for the first week. This was to circumvent spam accounts that were posting unacceptable content." It makes sense. It's a good way to do it honestly.

If that's all you remember you're going to love it when everything else comes back all at once. :P Oh I'm sure you will finish them. I'm going to try and finish them all myself, soo many to get through. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, XIRCHRAD- said:

This is a quote from one of the moderators. "New accounts have a post limit for the first week. This was to circumvent spam accounts that were posting unacceptable content." It makes sense. It's a good way to do it honestly.

If that's all you remember you're going to love it when everything else comes back all at once. :P Oh I'm sure you will finish them. I'm going to try and finish them all myself, soo many to get through. :lol: 

Ahh that mod message is good to know, though I wish it was bit easier to find! haha.

I am fairly confident I ONLY played that skateboarding part, I am really excited to see more of the KH world. And yea, SO many to get through! I am 3/9. So much good game to play :D

1 minute ago, Squirlruler said:

Ahh that mod message is good to know, though I wish it was bit easier to find! haha.

I am fairly confident I ONLY played that skateboarding part, I am really excited to see more of the KH world. And yea, SO many to get through! I am 3/9. So much good game to play :D

Even better then, if you only played that part. The rest of the game in terms of gameplay is so much better than the first.

How was CoM? I'm kinda not looking forward to it but will do it again for the story..

Just them damn cards and floors ?

6 minutes ago, XIRCHRAD- said:

Even better then, if you only played that part. The rest of the game in terms of gameplay is so much better than the first.

How was CoM? I'm kinda not looking forward to it but will do it again for the story..

Just them damn cards and floors 1f605.png

COM was not that bad. It was a bit grindy for leveling to 99 or 100 (which ever it was) The card drops weren't actually too bad. The only ones that I found annoying were the White Mushroom and Black Fungus. Other than that, the enemy cards were easy peasy. Lol. OMG those map floor cards were annoy AF. I hated having to continuously clear them out when it got full. lol. But I liked the story, really liked having the two perspectives (Sora and Riku). The game play very easy. I played on Proud (or whatever the hardest difficulty was) and once I got a good deck with sleight combos, it felt like cheating hahaha

On 2/12/2018 at 4:47 PM, XIRCHRAD- said:

I got my first trophy today and that was from KH and It was called "The rabbit hole" kind of relevant if you ask me since this trophy journey is probably going to be a massive head blag sort of like that world. Just seemed very relevant.

Nice analogy :)

Welcome to the site :)

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

Welcome to the OCD club!

Keep that Comletion % up and get those platinums in and you're gonna be an addict in no time.

You can add me if you want: PSNID: Deluziion90.

I'm a single player guy on ps4 but having fellow tropy hunters is always fun to compare some stats etc if you're bored or whatever ?

See you around ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Welcome to the OCD club!

Keep that Comletion % up and get those platinums in and you're gonna be an addict in no time.

You can add me if you want: PSNID: Deluziion90.

I'm a single player guy on ps4 but having fellow tropy hunters is always fun to compare some stats etc if you're bored or whatever 1f601.png

See you around 1f60a.png

I doubt I'll be that hardcore pal. I'll try to keep it as long as possible but just see what happens. Appreciate that, I'll add you when I'm on next. :) Then again, I'm not addicted YET, see how that goes :lol: 

18 hours ago, PermaFox said:

Welcome to the PSNP family!  Great group here, always ready to help out.  1f60a.png

Thank you, I appreciate that. Yeah, I've seen there are a few nice people around. Here's to hoping that's always the case. :D 

16 hours ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Nice analogy :)

Welcome to the site :)

Thanks :) Kind of seemed relevant, I've seen some accounts on here and the are just insane and I kind of have to be insane myself to go on a journey like this so late in the game. :P 

20 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

COM was not that bad. It was a bit grindy for leveling to 99 or 100 (which ever it was) The card drops weren't actually too bad. The only ones that I found annoying were the White Mushroom and Black Fungus. Other than that, the enemy cards were easy peasy. Lol. OMG those map floor cards were annoy AF. I hated having to continuously clear them out when it got full. lol. But I liked the story, really liked having the two perspectives (Sora and Riku). The game play very easy. I played on Proud (or whatever the hardest difficulty was) and once I got a good deck with sleight combos, it felt like cheating hahaha

Had the limit again. :P Ohh that's not too bad then. Hopefully drop rates are kind to me, The drop rates on the first game were ridiculous. I read the synthesis takes a ridiculous amount of time but literally nothing was a pain to drop for me. Maybe I got lucky??

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Richard and good luck on your journey :)

Plenty of friendly and knowledgeable people on these forums so never be afraid to ask if you have a question about pretty much anything!

Spoiler

My name is also based on a character in some future game that will by default become my favourite. @Rockstar @Ubisoft @NaughtyDog @EA

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Welcome Richard and good luck on your journey :)

Plenty of friendly and knowledgeable people on these forums so never be afraid to ask if you have a question about pretty much anything!

Hide contents

My name is also based on a character in some future game that will by default become my favourite. @Rockstar @Ubisoft @NaughtyDog @EA

Thank you! Yeah, everyone seems to know a lot around here so I'm glad I came to the right place! :)