[DBFZ] Characters/Teams you use?

Dead Weight

I haven't really found a team I really like. I usually use 18, Adult Gohan, and Goku Black, because they're the easiest for me to get wins with. I want to find a different middle character, but Gohan is so good that it just feels like a waste to not have him on the team.

Hit, Frieza, and Krillin. The strategy with Hit is timing your counters, Krillin, using your ki blasts to dodge supers or guard break, and Frieza is just fucking nasty in the game. I feel like his movements are so unpredictable that people online have a hard time predicting him.

This is the first fighting game where I'm almost at a complete loss as to who I want to play as. Every character is appealing and enjoyable to play with. Even so, I'm particularly liking Nappa on point and Vegeta SSBSS as support. Currently have Beerus as my anchor, but I will most likely switch him out for Frieza or Cell. 

I use Cell as my Point, Goku as my Mid, and Goku Black as my Anchor

8 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

This is the first fighting game where I'm almost at a complete loss as to who I want to play as. Every character is appealing and enjoyable to play with. Even so, I'm particularly liking Nappa on point and Vegeta SSBSS as support. Currently have Beerus as my anchor, but I will most likely switch him out for Frieza or Cell. 

Frieza is an amazing anchor, wouldnt use Cell as anchor over frieza!!

• 1 month later...

Cell, Goku Black and Kid Buu. I know it looks like I'm a tier whore but I picked my characters before knowing how good they were.

Cell got picked because I love the animation on his Lvl 3 since the first time I saw it.

Kid Buu because I like that he is basically pure evil in a small body (later I realized how good his pressure is).

Goku Black is the odd one here. I originally had Goku SSJ but Goku Black is so much better at everything, had the same basic combo structure and same assist so I swapped Goku for him. Having a Super that bring people back to the ground and another one that stops the enemy in place are great assets to mixing my teams Supers around.

Edited by AndresLionheart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...