Delisted from NA PSN store

lordzeze

2 hours ago, mako-heart said:

I Googled and found this same thing happened about a year ago? So I dunno. I hope it's temporary :/

I love Musou, but I've never seen One Piece so I keep putting off buying them...

If you have a PS4 then I highly recommend PW3. You don't need to know anything about PW as it explains everything - the game even runs off to its own conclusion for the latter half as the game came out while the TV show was still on and they didn't want to ruin the actual shows ending. There is a bit of grinding for coins but I think I spent about 150 hours on it on release.I have 1 and 2 but not played them yet.

• 1 month later...

I hate this shit, now I need to go into my download list to find it. They should keep it still on the search for those who bought it already.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Maybe I should put all PS4 games on backlog and get on those Ps3 games..lol.

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

I hate this shit, now I need to go into my download list to find it. They should keep it still on the search for those who bought it already.

I could still find it in store on browser. I don't own it, so idk if it just has a wishlist button if you do.

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

I could still find it in store on browser. I don't own it, so idk if it just has a wishlist button if you do.

How do you find it in store on browser? do you have a link? Or do you mean search for it on google. I did a google search and got this https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-NPUB31295_00-OP2NAXXXXXHDDPKG but problem is you still cant download game from the page but have to look for it in your download list...which suckers if you have 3million purchases..?

12 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

How do you find it in store on browser? do you have a link? Or do you mean search for it on google. I did a google search and got this https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-NPUB31295_00-OP2NAXXXXXHDDPKG but problem is you still cant download game from the page but have to look for it in your download list...which suckers if you have 3million purchases..1f60a.png

Yup, that's it... Like I said, I don't own so I only get the wishlist button. That's lame T_T

I wonder if its because since it was a NA PSN digital exclusive and it expired so they got to renegotiate to put it back in store. /shrugs. Just odd the other One Pieces are all there still.