Is Emporer trophy boostable?

DARKB1KE

There are no private PvP-lobbies in ESO. There are some campaigns (lasting 7 or 30 days) and you can choose a main campaign and a guest campaign. You can switch campaigns, but only in some intervals of several days (and as far as I remember normally this costs in-game-currency).

Look into this thread for some posts about emperor:

• Like 2

It's kinda possible but would require a lot of coordination with multiple players within an environment where other people could easily just turn up and steam roll your entire plan at any point. Just too many variables even if you go the "boosting" route. Also, it only takes one person to report you for it and you'll end up perma-banned, which is game over for any more trophies on eso. You're actually best off just attempting it legit on a much quieter server.

Edited by MiamiNights89

• 1 month later...

Can’t boost it. Too many randos in any given campaign that aren’t going to empathize with our need for trophies. My best advice if you want to make this trophy as easy as possible is to go into Kyne on a lowbie. The leaderboards are a lot less competitive. Keep your blessings of war buff up (kill a delve boss every hour), stay up all night (most important thing tbh), have a plan both for when the map is busy and when the map is dead (what exactly this entails depends on if you are solo, in a small group, or in a big group). It could still take more than one try to get into first place on the boards, especially if you don’t pvp often. One trick you can use to make life easier is to have the AP quests done beforehand, but don’t hand them in. When the leaderboard opens for the campaign (half hour after the campaign starts), turn in all 5 quests-capture resource quest, capture keep quest, kill enemy players/templars/DKs/sorcs/nbs/wardens, etc.

I'm not one for boosting, but I certainly wish this one was. I haven't made an attempt for it yet having decided to clear out all the other stuff first. Now that I have gotten closer to the end I've been looking into it and it seems like it'll definitely be the game changer and/or game breaker. My plan is to simply get a few practice runs in to get a feel for everything, get my character built toward pvp, than hope I can go without sleep for a while. Good luck to anyone going for it! ?

Edited by LordSlashington

It's easiest in the under level 50 campaign. You will need to do some prep work in advance as well. The easiest way to do it when I still played (on Xbox, so not on my Playstation profile) is below. It may have changed though. 

1. Have a character with enough Champion Points to wear the highest tier armor. (This was CP160 when I last played, but I am certain it's higher now).

2. Create a new character, and level up to 10 so you can enter Cyrodill. I believe one of the races gets a small boost to Alliance Points so something to consider, although not necessary. 

3. Create armor for your new character. You will want new armor frequently, every five levels or so. You also need to upgrade it to at least purple at the bare minimum. Put these in the inventory of your new character. 

4. Enter the below level 50 campaign shortly after the reset. Go to a delve and kill the boss(es) for the AP buff. Keep this active 

5. Grind AP. If you can attach yourself to a group healing is one of the fastest ways to rank up. Stock up on wall repair kits and soul gems as well, and make sure to get the AP ticks after conquering and defending. Switch your armor as you level up. 

6. When you have enough AP to become Emperor get a group together to take all six keeps around Imperial City. If your faction already owned these before becoming rank 1 in AP you will need to lose at least one keep and retake it again. 

EDIT: Forgot to mention, after you hit level 50 you will be able to play in the same campaign even above the cap until you leave Cyrodill (or are kicked due to a server bug, but those are less common in the no-CP campaigns), so DO NOT LOG OUT until you have Emperor in that case or you will need to start again. 

Good luck. 

Edited by SolarCat02
  • Like 1

@SolarCat02 You say not to log out once you hit 50 or you'll be kicked from campaign, which I understand. I was wondering roughly how long you were in that campaign though? Like, I've heard that people will literally sleep 2 hours a day or so going for emperor, did you have to do that?

I've been considering doing your method as a magplar or just trying on the non-cp campaign on my main magplar. 

1 minute ago, LordSlashington said:

@SolarCat02 You say not to log out once you hit 50 or you'll be kicked from campaign, which I understand. I was wondering roughly how long you were in that campaign though? Like, I've heard that people will literally sleep 2 hours a day or so going for emperor, did you have to do that?

I've been considering doing your method as a magplar or just trying on the non-cp campaign on my main magplar. 

I did not actually do it myself (I don't have the patience) but I know someone who spent an extra day in the campaign. 

Of note, you only have to worry about being removed AFTER you hit level 50. Until then you can log in or out as much as you want.

If you have friends across factions you can also legally "boost" this without breaking any game rules just by getting small groups together to fight for different objectives. The bridges were popular when I still played because they are choke points.

Defensive ticks are also great if you have a larger force attacking a smaller one, and defending is easy if the attackers are disorganized. I did do a lot of PvP just to level the skill lines and my best runs were healing the people on siege equipment on the keep walls defending. They can't self heal without backing out of the siege machines so it's good for them too. 

Siege machines do great damage too. Also good for points. Just don't steal other people's machines. 

12 minutes ago, LordSlashington said:

@SolarCat02I've heard that people will literally sleep 2 hours a day or so going for emperor, did you have to do that? 

If you are needing to do that your campaign is too active or you are trying to solo it. 

Ideally you want friends to play with. Too large a group will split the AP too thin, but a focused group can do a lot with a little. Make friends with some PvP people. 

If you are not good at PvP but are good with other parts of the game you can also trade carries. It's not uncommon for PvE players to help a PvPer grind for gear only available in PvE or finish vet trials in exchange for help with PvP achievements. And it's not against the rules to carry someone. (It's just a matter of how patient you are sometimes! :P) 

12 minutes ago, SolarCat02 said:

I did not actually do it myself (I don't have the patience) but I know someone who spent an extra day in the campaign. 

Of note, you only have to worry about being removed AFTER you hit level 50. Until then you can log in or out as much as you want.

If you have friends across factions you can also legally "boost" this without breaking any game rules just by getting small groups together to fight for different objectives. The bridges were popular when I still played because they are choke points.

Defensive ticks are also great if you have a larger force attacking a smaller one, and defending is easy if the attackers are disorganized. I did do a lot of PvP just to level the skill lines and my best runs were healing the people on siege equipment on the keep walls defending. They can't self heal without backing out of the siege machines so it's good for them too. 

Siege machines do great damage too. Also good for points. Just don't steal other people's machines. 

Awesome, thanks for the info and clarification. My main is a mix between dps/healing and I'd happily do what ever works best when I go for it lol.

I'll definitely take that into consideration. I was kind of planning on trying to just solo it, though I know that isn't exactly realistic. I can likely find a pvp guild at some point, but yeah, small groups probably for the best.

Edited by LordSlashington

1 minute ago, LordSlashington said:

Awesome, thanks for the info and clarification. My main is a mix between dps/healing and I'd happily do what ever works best when I go for it lol.

For heals, heal over time is your friend. You get points for each tic, versus just one round of points for something like Breath of Life. The restoration staff is your friend, stack all those HoTs up on your teammates. 

If you die don't respawn right away. Someone may resurrect you, for starters, but you also still get AP for your HoTs as long as you are within range (or DoTs if you are damage), and if you are in a group in range you get a fraction of their AP as well. 

Try it on your existing magplar first if you are unfamiliar with PvP. You want to get a feel for what works for you in PvP before trying for emperor. 

11 hours ago, SolarCat02 said:

It's easiest in the under level 50 campaign. You will need to do some prep work in advance as well. The easiest way to do it when I still played (on Xbox, so not on my Playstation profile) is below. It may have changed though. 

1. Have a character with enough Champion Points to wear the highest tier armor. (This was CP160 when I last played, but I am certain it's higher now)

6. When you have enough AP to become Emperor get a group together to take all six keeps around Imperial City. If your faction already owned these before becoming rank 1 in AP you will need to lose at least one keep and retake it again. 

1. Not necessary. CP abilities are disabled in below 50 and none of your gear will scale off of CP until you are level 50. 

6. If your alliance owned all 6 keeps while you were not number 1, another person in your alliance will have emp. However, they won’t lose emp until all 6 emp keeps are controlled by the other two alliances. You can’t just lose 1 keep and get deposed. 

• Like 1