Why I'm Not Excited

Stargazer2600

On 2/13/2018 at 2:01 AM, Stargazer2600 said:

do we even really want it? I kinda don't, been so long that they could have not ever made it and I really wouldn't have cared.

I guess you're one of the people who have become disillusioned with Kingdom Hearts, and I understand. I am not as interested in Kingdom Hearts anymore because they took so long to create the third game. I know they have issues and wanted to focus on Final Fantasy(their flagship) and make sure that the Kingdom Hearts experience is not ruined by bugs or glitches, but the fact that it took 13 years (and they may delay it to 2019, don't discount that!) means that they lost a lot of fans. Oh, I'll still play the game, but they'd better damn well wow me to keep me on.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has not taken 13 years. People always like to discredit the "spinoffs" which are just as good as the main games and offer just as much as in terms of story and gameplay. It's been a year since 0.2 released which although it may have been short, was still a game. To me the KH series is what you make of it. If you only play 1 and 2 obviously you'll be disappointed it's taken so long for 3 to release, but you're doing yourself a disservice by not playing the other games in the series. 

• Like 1