Is haptic feedback disappearing?

Zenpai

I've noticed this in Time Crisis 4 & TC5's arcade versions at D&B.  TC4's external slider gun recoil is frigging loud & you'll feel it.  Some TC4 players advise disabling recoil because they feel it throws their aim off.  It didn't stop me from getting a 6M score.

As for TC5's- it's noticeable, just an internal system with milder feedback.  Not that having less recoil bothers me a bit.

Rumble is something that's good in the right amount, but it can be annoying if overused.  I had played a Chase HQ 2 cabinet at an amusement park arcade a couple years ago & the wheel had a little too much feedback.  So much that I actually wanted an option to play without it.

• Like 1

never had problems with the vibrations, but I can see why they removed it on DB Fighter Z, some games ( like fighting games ) actually you don't want your controller to shake and rumble while focusing your combos and movement. other games, the vibration can actually makes a turning point like in a racing simulation game like GT6 or GT Sport you want to feel how the car is doing like when taking a turn and you don't want to burn your tires out then you can feel how hard or soft the tires are scratches the surface of the roads.

• Like 1