Spyro Reignited Trilogy is Official! Releases on September 21st, 2018

Parker

19 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

The Crash and Spyro games were what got me into gaming as a kid, so having them both rebuilt for PS4 would be awesome. I wanna binge them all in a short period of time for a major nostalgia trip. :lol: It's unlikely to happen, but it would be nice if they made the Spyro games 60fps, or at least give us an option for it since that was my biggest problem with the Crash remakes. I mean they were pretty, but they didn't play any better...

Same here , Spyro 2 was the first game i ever played . Pretty excited for this news of the upcoming Spyro Trilogy for the PS4

Never played Spyro 3 tho , so hopefully it wil be a great chance to play it finally .

• Like 1

I'm really excited to play these games again. This was THE series for me and my siblings growing up. I remember watching my brother play Ripto's Rage for a half hour before the timer went off and my Mom would make him let me play, then playing it for a half hour before having to pass it along to the next sibling. Can't wait to see it all polished up.

Super excited to see the final result, and if Vicarious Visions are the developers at Activision behind the project, then that too makes me extra excited.  Though challenging, I have been thoroughly enjoying reliving the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy remade with care and an extra bit of spit and polish.  Can't wait to see what comes of this!

Hey, that might be cool - i never played any of these games, but that was true of Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper games before the PS3 re-releases, and I enjoyed them very much.

I always welcome a new chance to try some old classics i missed out back in the day, and these certainly seem to be remembered fondly by a lot of people

I wouldn't be surprised after Crash Bandicoot got released! I really hope the trophies aren't as difficult though, but I do remember the spyro games being quite challenging with some annoying bits, especially the 3rd game. I remember having to chase those little blue mushroom like thingys that would always run away really fast, forgot what they are called

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, giantturnip said:

I hope it's happening. We have more evidence that it might be from these tweets.

That was a dumb move from Activision. This pretty much confirms the Spyro Trilogy remaster is happening.

Edited by ddracarys

9 hours ago, ddracarys said:

That was a dumb move from Activision. This pretty much confirms the Spyro Trilogy remaster is happening.

Yikes now I'm even more excited I'm currently playing through the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and the Jak and Daxter Trilogy then it will be Spyro when it comes out.....then of course MediEvil. All my childhood games and I'm in Nostalgia Heaven right now :) 

• Like 1

Huh, guess I should check that out whenever it does release. Spyro was the only one of the ... hmm ... "mascot games" for playstation I didn't play back when they first came out (Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot) but I know a few friends who did and people in general seem to think highly of this series so sure ... why not? I'm game ?

• Like 1