Spyro Reignited Trilogy is Official! Releases on September 21st, 2018

Parker

This would honestly be by far the most hyped I am for an upcoming game. I've re-bought the Spyro trilogy so many times and played through them countless times. Day 0 purchase!!!

I'd really love to see a CTR/Crash Bash bundle at some point, but as far as I'm concerned a Spyro trilogy (alongside the Crash trilogy) is basically all I wanted in terms of PS1 remasters. Anything further is a bonus, but Spyro is great news!

Edited by christhedog3
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

Yikes now I'm even more excited I'm currently playing through the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and the Jak and Daxter Trilogy then it will be Spyro when it comes out.....then of course MediEvil. All my childhood games and I'm in Nostalgia Heaven right now :) 

I know, right? I'm super excited to jump into the Spyro Trilogy and Medievil this year. Childhood heaven.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

According to Gematsu's OF, it turns out the Spyro Remastered Trilogy is nothing more but a prank by a Resetera user.

Just in time for April Fools' Day... which is the same day as Easter this year... Spyro Remastered Trilogy isn't not real!

I've seen in mentioned more than a few times above that the Spyro games were people's "childhood." Well, I was probably around 40 at that time, but I can still relate to the desire to play these games again. It really is a special franchise and those original psone Spyro games meant a lot to me too. Looking forward to this and hope to hell it really happens.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2018/03/22/spyro-remaster-announcement-leak-faked/

I don't want to rain on people's parade, but here is the article saying that the remaster for Spyro is fake.

It’s only saying that the rumour about it being announced on the 15th March was fake. That’s what the guy made up.

He didn’t make up the story about there actually being a game. That was reported initially by Kotaku, and all the signs still point to it being real.

6 minutes ago, MythRaider1994 said:

It’s only saying that the rumour about it being announced on the 15th March was fake. That’s what the guy made up.

He didn’t make up the story about there actually being a game. That was reported initially by Kotaku, and all the signs still point to it being real.

Ah, okay. Sorry if I am trying to put down people's hopes up about this.

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, MMX20 said:

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2018/03/22/spyro-remaster-announcement-leak-faked/

I don't want to rain on people's parade, but here is the article saying that the remaster for Spyro is fake.

It also mentions that there is still a possibility that it can still happen the next possible time for an announcement is E3. I can happily wait for it to be made I have the patience of a Saint.

I personally am not going to get my hopes on that don't think I probably will believe any leaks, hints or rumors at this point. Going to wait until Activision officially says something.
Still hoping Spyro does come out though hopefully doesn't wind up being Skylanders(although I still like those games as well)

Edited by Nightstream88