Spyro Reignited Trilogy is Official! Releases on September 21st, 2018

Parker

They're remaking all the classics. We had the Crash trilogy. MediEvil on it's way and now Spyro. I for one am really happy with them :D.

Hoping they'll bring back some more like Tenchu, Dino Crisis and Parasite Eve. So many more good games on the PSX that deserve to be brought back.

7 hours ago, Ric said:

They're remaking all the classics. We had the Crash trilogy. MediEvil on it's way and now Spyro. I for one am really happy with them :D.

Hoping they'll bring back some more like Tenchu, Dino Crisis and Parasite Eve. So many more good games on the PSX that deserve to be brought back.

I even want to see a Kula World remake, with additional levels

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Starrk_01 said:

Hopefully the rumors are true! I played the crap out of all three Spyro games when I was young.

Just look at all the games getting remastered/remade, it's bound to happen sometime with Spyro, so I would have a positive attitude about it!

8 minutes ago, Kratos said:

SpyroReignitedAmzonBox.jpg?resize=408,50

September 21 :)

• All 3 original Spyro games fully remastered in HD
  • Includes Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage! and Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  • 100+ levels, remastered with breathtaking graphical updates and improved gameplay controls

GeekCulturePodcast

Cover looks cool, and September would be a cool month for it to release in,getting in and out before all the usual big releases.

just wanting till i ca go pre-order it :D 

Edited by Conker
  • Like 1

"I don't want to rain on people's parade..."

Well, lol, take that, wherever you are. Definitely getting this... someday. And on some platform (PC?)

spyro-Reignited-Trilogy-immagini-1.jpg

spyro-Reignited-Trilogy-immagini-2.jpg

Also apparently it'll be officially announced at 5PM (GMT+1), PS4 timed exclusive then on Xbox One and Switch. No mention of PC (yet)

Edited by Lance_87

Wonderful. But i don't recognize Copeland's music anymore lol ?

I thought they were announcing it for Switch as well (according to the announcement rumor). I hope it doesn't stay as a console exclusive anyway.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

I am beyond hyped knowing we are going to be getting MediEvil and now Spyro....the 2 other games I wish for them to re-do is Croc and Gex :)

Crash Bandicoot was the start of the hype to revisit my childhood games let's hope it continues on :) 

I think Square-Enix offered the Gex IP to devs but so far nothing came out of it... they also offered Fear Effect though, and TWO games were made (or are being made)

ps: Croc 3 pl0x.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 1