Spyro Reignited Trilogy is Official! Releases on September 21st, 2018

Parker

Hey Spyro. Your my all-time favorite purple Dragon!!! I'll be playing you when it comes out.

On February 14, 2018 at 9:29 AM, DuckSwimmer said:

All I can say is thank god this is being brought back... I also found it funny because I was literally talking about this with a friend this morning about how the only two platformers that haven't been brought to the PS4 were Spyro and Sly.

but also..

Spyo: check

Crash: check

Ratchet and Clank: check

Jak and Dexter (port): Check

WHERE IS SUCKER PUNCH/SONY WITH MY SLY COOPER

It's Daxter. Not Dexter.

1 minute ago, Nexuds121 said:

I don't follow you lol.

I mean considering I spelt it wrong and didn't go back to correct it I'm referring to... because that post was from four months ago..

Just gonna stop here cause it's steering away from the OT.

Edited by DuckSwimmer

• 1 month later...

after 10 years of waiting I can finally be happy again xD

I got my first Spyro game when I was 5 years old (2001 yes i'm old), after the Dawn of the Dragon i've been waiting for Spyro to rise from the ashes since I felt so bad after hearing that series would not be continued even that I didn't enjoy legend series as much as I enjoy original Spyro games. I never played the Skylanders I somehow got really triggered how they changed Spyro so much in there but nowadays I kinda wanna try it out... maybe someday. I hope Toys for Bob and Activision will get a good sales on this games so we could see more Spyro masterpieces in the future since the games looks so amazing so far, I love everything. 
I'm sorry for this random post I just wanted to post my "opinion" which is like having a huge hype and i'm dying I can't wait till september I want the game NOW help...