Question about Membership

Good afternoon, 

I would like to know if I could switch my premium membership to a different account. The reason why I’m switching to a different account is that one of my games is unattainable. Also, I want to have a 100% account which in this case I can no longer have. I haven't had my membership for that long either. I would like to say that it has been 2 months since I gotten the membership.

Edited by AlMiGhTyYeezy4

You know, if you really think about it, you can have a perfect profile with 100% games.  Then, one game screws the whole thing up and a trophy glitches.  Then you are back to either hiding the game or starting over again with another account.  It happens quite a bit.  

Just something to think about.

4 minutes ago, AlMiGhTyYeezy4 said:

yeah makes sense but I don't like to hide trophies and it will be the last time where I start a game blindly.

Im gonna have to give u a like for being a no trophy hider. Good luck on the membership transfer though. I for one dont think its a good idea. If Sly will, maybe only a one time deal. Or else people will just ask him to do it all the time.

I agree with you.  It really sucks when you can't get 100%, either from the servers shutting down, games glitching etc.  And you don't want to do anything that might resemble cheating.  

And, you hate having to play a game over and over again.  None of my friends are 100% because of problems.

19 minutes ago, AlMiGhTyYeezy4 said:

Yeah, and it was my luck where a friend suggests that game to be played. That's the last time ill be hearing his advice lol 

Been there. Done that!!  Premium is cheap, but so nice, and you love the site, right?  ?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AlMiGhTyYeezy4 said:

Good afternoon, 

I would like to know if I could switch my premium membership to a different account. The reason why I’m switching to a different account is that one of my games is unattainable. Also, I want to have a 100% account which in this case I can no longer have. I haven't had my membership for that long either. I would like to say that it has been 2 months since I gotten the membership.

which trophy is unobtainable?

• Like 1

A word of advice - never go for maintaining 100%. Go for 95% and enjoy your games as a result. It is impossible to keep a perfect 100% as time goes on. There's just too many factors that can (and will) affect it in a ridiculous way such as unreasonable DLC, unobtainable trophies, server shutdown, etc... Things like Battlefield Hartline DLC for example will throw a curveball at you and just make you hate gaming because you think you need to get trophies that are unreasonable, don't subject yourself to that. I know a few people that tried doing it for quite a while and they just couldn't sustain it because it just didn't become fun anymore. Ultimately though, what you choose to do is up to you ;) 

Anyways, Sly can probably do it if you wish to do it. MMDE mentioned cats because Sly likes cat gifs :P Haha

• Like 4

Wait wait time out. HOLD IT!

The devs said they might fix it. It's just glitched, man.

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

A word of advice - never go for maintaining 100%. Go for 95% and enjoy your games as a result. It is impossible to keep a perfect 100% as time goes on. There's just too many factors that can (and will) affect it in a ridiculous way such as unreasonable DLC, unobtainable trophies, server shutdown, etc... Things like Battlefield Hartline DLC for example will throw a curveball at you and just make you hate gaming because you think you need to get trophies that are unreasonable,

Well it's hard to get DLC trophies for a game that doesn't exist :P

And good advice ;)

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

As people have mentioned in this thread already, this stuff will likely happen to you again, and again, and again. It's better to just accept it and move on. After a while you'll also feel more freedom. Freedom to play the games you want. Freedom to not waste a huge part of your spare time on some dumb trophy, but instead can feel more free to play games you rather want to spend your time playing.

Why rare cat pix? It's a play on rare pepes.

Edited by MMDE

41 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

A word of advice - never go for maintaining 100%. Go for 95% and enjoy your games as a result. It is impossible to keep a perfect 100% as time goes on. There's just too many factors that can (and will) affect it in a ridiculous way such as unreasonable DLC, unobtainable trophies, server shutdown, etc... Things like Battlefield Hartline DLC for example will throw a curveball at you and just make you hate gaming because you think you need to get trophies that are unreasonable, don't subject yourself to that. I know a few people that tried doing it for quite a while and they just couldn't sustain it because it just didn't become fun anymore. Ultimately though, what you choose to do is up to you ;) 

I couldn't agree more with this advice. I love getting 100% completion in a game and will strive for that whenever it's possible/reasonable, but maintaining a perfect 100% account sounds like such a chore. If I tried it, I'm sure I would burn out on trophy hunting altogether, which would be a shame. Besides, I would never have been able to try out a game like Monster Hunter: World if I was that concerned with getting the 100%, but since I'm not, I've found a new addiction! :D

• Like 2

Always go for 100% profile if it makes You HAPPY don't listen to people that say " 90% - 95% is enough" because it's enough for them not for You! Just watch trophies for every game before you play it because of server shutdowns, unobtainable trophies & shit like that. I'm currently doing my backlog and hopefully in few months there will be that shiny 100% on my profile.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bezdomnekoty said:

Always go for 100% profile if it makes You HAPPY don't listen to people that say " 90% - 95% is enough" because it's enough for them not for You! Just watch trophies for every game before you play it because of server shutdowns, unobtainable trophies & shit like that. I'm currently doing my backlog and hopefully in few months there will be that shiny 100% on my profile.

Until you get screwed over by some PS4 game you've started getting a patch that makes a trophy unobtainable.

• Like 1