A quick tip to max HP/Stamina faster.

Quink666

43 minutes ago, dargon_lover said:

Does difficulty (easy/normal/hard) affect the stamina/health gains you get per colossi?

I am almost 100% sure it does not affect how much HP/Stamina you get. I didnt notice that i got anymore during my hard playthrough compared to normal. Cant say for easy, but im guessing its the same for all difficulties.

• Like 2

How big the stamina bar is supposed to get? I maxed out the health bar but the stamina bar keeps growing, am I far off the max?

Edit: got it, turns out I was one colossi away lol, for those who want to know it's a little little bit bigger than the health bar.

Edited by CerealEnthusiast
  • Like 2

Ok this tip may in fact level you up faster but I have to ask anyone planning on doing it... why would you rather do this more repetitive method to level up a little bit faster and possibly even leave you with bad feelings about the game instead of just playing through the game a few times and having fun with it? Serious question.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mekktor said:

Ok this tip may in fact level you up faster but I have to ask anyone planning on doing it... why would you rather do this more repetitive method to level up a little bit faster and possibly even leave you with bad feelings about the game instead of just playing through the game a few times and having fun with it? Serious question.

100% this.

I've played through the game 4.5 times and got the platinum afterwards. Game never felt like a boring grind that way

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mekktor said:

Played through its 3 times and no i never got tired or bored. Just didnt feel like playing through it one more time when i could get that last trophy in half the time it would take otherwise.

This is simply a tip for anyone hoping to save some time. It has nothing to do with if the game is good or not.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

How much fruit do you need to pickup to? I've only played 5 hours and I've picked up maybe 15 fruit.  Stamina I have under control, was just wondering how much fruit you need to max health out.

My first playthrough I just picked up what I saw / explored the world.

After that just do your 4-5 runs and it should be maxed out in no time

I can't give an except number of fruit

6 hours ago, phantomfear9494 said:

How much fruit do you need to pickup to? I've only played 5 hours and I've picked up maybe 15 fruit.  Stamina I have under control, was just wondering how much fruit you need to max health out.

Im pretty sure you can max out HP if you kill all collossi once and pick up all 128 fruits. But you still need to max out stamina and picking up all lizards and killing all collossi once wont be enough.

So approximately how long will it take if I use this grinding method of yours? 

On 2/15/2018 at 3:21 AM, mekktor said:

Simply to save time. I've done one easy playthrough, then I did the time attacks on hard and normal, I'm about to complete essentially a fourth playthrough on normal, and a fifth one on hard for the speed run. It's just to save time. 

18 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

So approximately how long will it take if I use this grinding method of yours?  

If you use Queen sword and drop straight on top of the 2nd collossus instead of shooting at the sole of its feet killing the first 2 collosi takes about 7ish minutes with loading/travel time. You can also save a little time on the first collossus by whistling for Aggro when close to the boss making him walk towards you instead of away from you.

I needed 3 playthrough and 25ish collossi, with a few lizards picked up. So thats a rough total of 48 collosi from playthroughs and 25 from griding. assuming you did atleast one playthrough on hard getting the speedrun trophy you need to kill about 56 bosses. If you are fast say 3:30 per collossus. So something like 180 minutes. 

While doing a playthrough you get alot more travel time and a 12 minute unskippable ending/credits aswell as a few collosi takes way longer then the first 2.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...