Thoughts?

ShadowStar83x

Not a very inspired list, but I was interested in the game simply because it kind of reminds me of Ori and the Blind Forest. Looks to be a very kind of "moving" game, and I'm a sucker for these types of small time games with a lot of whimsical "feels". Just hope it turns out good. Trophy list doesn't look like it's anything that a guide can't solve, but a playthrough for the experience is in order first.

• Like 3

Does everyone have knowledge of these trophies, or this game? I mean, I see a lot of people implying that this title doesn't deserve a plat. i have no idea what these trophies entail without playing the game, but there are plenty of games that have trophies that, on first glance, look simple, but in fact are hard, or at the least, time consuming.

Looking at the demo, I have zero interest in this game. It's also sad to me to see EA jumping back into the indie game. While I have no problem with major studios publishing games, EA did this before, and was disastrously bad at it.

41 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Looking at the demo, I have zero interest in this game. It's also sad to me to see EA jumping back into the indie game. While I have no problem with major studios publishing games, EA did this before, and was disastrously bad at it.

Taste and excitement is subjective, but I disagree with the rest

1) Ea published Unravel which was a pretty good game and well received by most (or at least well above average).  I've been gaming for about 9 years, so I'm unfamilar with older games they might have published but I don't quite see why its relevant when recent examples have gone decently well.

2)  In recent years EA has proven it is more concerned with profit/revenue > consumer satisfaction, putting lootboxes and thinly viled PTW, as well as overpriced DLC > any true substance.  It's p*ssed off a lot of people.    A perfect way of changing this perception from a competitive perspective is to support smaller studios with equal to more talent than their AAA developers with Fe, A Way Out etc.  A lot of people I know are far more excited about this than their major releases; it diversifies their target audience and is relatively low-risk if the games busts I'd imagine as the capital is no where near as intensive.  Ubisoft had similar success with games like Child of Light and Valiant Hearts (alebit with departmental devs)

Edited by phantomfear9494
  • Like 4

Currently wrapping up TWD Collection on Xbox one, but will be all over this before taking on SOTC. (Will try to squeeze in Celeste and the free plus game: Rime, as well) This year is shaping up to be a great year already! Trophy List looks simple too!

There was a secret Fe level in Zombie Vikings, and honestly, I thought it sucked. The controls were awful, the level was glitchy, and the camera was a nightmare. I am however, willing to consider that the level was simply an extra bonus hidden in another game, and that the final game might be much more polished. 

Edited by darkamdusias
Grammar.
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, dark69knight said:

Will at this point i would think games like this will get a platinum while other full games will not like sonic mania

anyway the list looks extremely easy almost all of them are collectibles trophies

i think this one will be on my list

9 hours ago, GameOverComesAll said:

Any game can have a platinum trophy. I think there are a few examples of that.

This, it is SEGA fault that Sonic Mania doesen't have a platinum trophy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, R--K--9 said:

Currently wrapping up TWD Collection on Xbox one, but will be all over this before taking on SOTC. (Will try to squeeze in Celeste and the free plus game: Rime, as well) This year is shaping up to be a great year already! Trophy List looks simple too!

How peculiar.   Going through the TWD right now as well ON xbox, replying RiME on PS4 and then doing SOTC too.  Also thinking of doing Celeste in March.   Such a co-incidence...

39 minutes ago, phantomfear9494 said:

How peculiar.   Going through the TWD right now as well ON xbox, replying RiME on PS4 and then doing SOTC too.  Also thinking of doing Celeste in March.   Such a co-incidence...

I think it's been highlighted a few times that me and you seem to have very similar gaming taste. I remember playing through: Sleeping Dogs DE, at the same time as you, also. ??